EMC Celebrates 4 Years with Cake, Cookies, and More!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2015.

1. happy b-day EMC

I love the way the town and economy is setup!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  2. I'm gonna make my haiku poem over here :3

Hello EMC,
    Happy Birthday, EMC.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. happy birthday !
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. Happy birthday EMC! The one thing I love are the special promos, Some have many uses, some are just for decoration, They are nice items to display in your res with nice colourful names. Thank you EMC for promos!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  5. I wish you the best birthday ever, one that's so fantastic that lives in our hearts forever.And I want you to know that wherever I go, I'm always wishing the best for you.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  6. woot woot!! Happy birthday EMC :D
    I hope this server continues to be awesome ;)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  7. Happy birthday EMC! Hope the server get a very long life :) I like the fact that it's based on fun and not pay 2 win. And saying this server is great ain't no work ;)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  8. I love EMC. The community, the awesome promos and the staff! None are better.

Happy B-DAY!!!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  9. Oh sweet! Happy B-day EMC!

Can we expect the cake to stay delicious ? Mine from last year is kinda well. . . spoiled. :(

Did someone say MA? Count this guy in. Bring it on Chin! :cool:
    Jelle68 likes this.
  10. Well, I'm new here but happy birthday. Here's to cake and cookies! :D
    Jelle68 likes this.
  11. My favorite thing about EMC is the community. During the Minecraft Apocalypse, the community came together in a great way. Also, when I asked a question recently about EMC's history on the forums, I got lots of responses from many players. I have to say that this is the reason why I have chosen EMC as my Minecraft Server of choice.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. Happy Birthday EMC!
    I remember coming on when there were only around 10 people on SMP9 c:!
    EMC has come a long way since it first started :D
    Jelle68 likes this.
  13. Here's to another great year for EMC! And much BAMMing! My favorite part of EMC is living in the wild.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  14. Was meant to be:

Hello EMC,
    Happy Birthday EMC.
    Hello EMC.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  15. The cake worth anything?
    Jelle68 likes this.
  16. I love the community! (pretty sure i put that in every post...) however, the closeness and friendliness of the community means that everyone from new to old players feel included in whatever's going on and can immediately feel welcome and comfortable to play with people and make friends :)
    Jelle68 and georgeashington like this.
  17. Woooooooo happy birthday EMC best server everrrrr hope I love EMC because of all the people and staff and how nice every1 is
    Kytula and Jelle68 like this.
  18. happy birthday EMC! i wish that i will rot on this server as an old man ^.^
    Jelle68 likes this.
  19. I like EMC because I have a lot of friends and have a lot of fun. My favorite part of EMC is mob arena.

I <3 EMC!
    Jelle68 likes this.