EMC and "maxEntityCramming" (1.11)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, Sep 9, 2016.

?

On EMC, what do you think this entity cramming limit should be set to?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2017.
24 (Vanilla Default) 6 vote(s) 33.3%
0 (Disables Limit/No Limit) 8 vote(s) 44.4%
48-95 0 vote(s) 0.0%
96-127 2 vote(s) 11.1%
128-255 2 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. I did read about the cramming. And now i know what it's doing it freaking bad to enable.
    On EMC it will break many things in frontier. In EMC you already need many XP points to repair tools. Main reason to have some farms. besides for things like blaze rods and guardian blocks. It takes already ages to get XP points old style.

Best to keep this option disabled, there's anyway already a limit on EMC. Or at least keep the number higher then default.

Also i do not notice lag from MOB farms. very rare case i have seen it.
    You get LAG in soem shops in TOWN yes. or big cities in the frontier.

Also, i made a few farms in a way that i turn them off when not needed so the do not spawn mobs.
  2. Please note that the Entity Cramming WILL be taken to Vanilla gameplay soon.

We are going to make an announcement and give time for players to fix your farms, etc to prevent massive die-off, which is why it is TEMPORARILY disabled.
  3. Well, lucky i buyed a few mending books last night before the update. So use full to add that on the tools.
  4. Just FYI, Pigmentus didn't have all of the pig zombies on a single block, they were spread out across several blocks... plus there is an auto-kill feature built-in so this particular vanilla feature wouldn't effect Pigmentus I don't think.
  5. How soon, Krysyy?
  6. ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh