EMC 10th anniversary mini-memorial (602, SMP1)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Tikiman678, Aug 7, 2021.

1. To contribute to the 10 year celebration, I decided to recreate the original Town spawn on my plot. This creation combines elements of the spawn building grounds from 2 different periods, which is why you will find an approximate copy of the first ever Empire Shop in the middle of the fountains that came after.

I've also made a little bonus that you can access from the big hole in the ground. A little reference to the pre-EMC days inMay-July 2011 ;).

Visit 602 on SMP1. The dark oak signs with blue letters provide a few extra details.

PS: 607, why did you make your video private, it would have been so good to share again :eek:

Cheers,

Tikiman678
  2. Very nice! I need to check this out as its from long before my time :) will be neat to see.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. It is rather jarring to see myself chat in those 2011 videos. Specifically me complaining that during one of our updates, a new seed of biomes were merged into our towns for both Smp1 and 2. These biomes have not changed since.

Edit: Or actually, that never happened. The biomes may have always existed and the swamp biome received a visual update of darker grass and water that infested most of our town land haha.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  4. very cool. brought back some very old memories. great job tikiman :)

nice to see your name around EMC again!
    Nickblockmaster and NickkG like this.