[Elytra bug] I believe a player may have been falsely banned

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by NuclearBobomb, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not trying to be rude here, but you didn't show yourself actually wearing an elytra in the video. Right now it looks as if you are hacking. When you glided down the stairs, it definitely looked like hacks. You had a chestplate on the entire time recording.
    Equinox_Boss and Faldo like this.
  2. he put the chestplate on after he got glitched to show that theres no sign of an elytra being used.
  3. But he didn't show himself being glitched with an elytra on and then switching to the chestplate. Right now it looks like he is using some sort of hacks.
  4. well when he come back from afk i will record that bit
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. I don't think he (the player NuclearBobomb is talking about) was falsely banned. It's highly unlikely that a seven-hour-old player would have an Elytra.
  6. Could have been given one. :p
  7. so what's the glitch? that if you put on an elytra and then take it off that you still get elytra-like effects?

is that what the player who got banned claimed happened?
  8. if you spam the jump with an elytra enough, you can get stuck in the "flying" state
  9. the player was banned at slvr's mod party
  10. Run and jump with elytra looking down, you will get stuck flying. even if you take elytra off your still flying.
    People who are near will see you flying on ground but if walk away and come back you appear standing up
  11. Note: No judging yet on my part. I still need to watch this.

Wrong my friend. I know of 3 hour old players who own both a beacon and an elytra. Because I gave it to them.
  12. hmmmmm i see what you were talking about
    ShelLuser, Faldo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Ok yes sure i do believed the glitch exist, and maybe the player was falsely banned for "flying". But he still was exploiting the glitch which is still illegal...(dont know the situation so might haven not been the case). That is my point of view
  14. True, But the only bit they would know about is them constantly flying. You don't see yourself standing
    ShelLuser, Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. I think usually problems like this go to moderators. I would suggest a PM as it is not the community's job to repeal a ban but the staff.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Disagree. Sometimes it is up to the community to speak up about foul play. Even staff can get it horribly wrong. We're the hounds of justice in those cases.

OP (sorry, saturday evening) please resspond quick to muy PM. I need that to make up my mind.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Moderators have been contacted about this issue
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Closing thread. The player who was banned can either start an appeal with staff member who banned him/her or dispute it with Krysyy. If OP wants start a convo with krysyy then do so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.