Ello! nice to meet ya!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Optical089, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Ello, people on the server I use to work/go on use to call me: Optical, Opty, ect. I love making jokes, and sometimes make up stories or games for anyone to play, I just want others to feel happy and have no negativity around me. The server I work on (I'm not going to say the name ;) I am better then that) I was in this order: helper, mod, helper, builder. I joined while it was still being made, so like after lets say 2 weeks, one of the admins asked why I don't post a app for staff on the forums, I said nah, then the same admin tried again and I said sure. When I got hired the server owner, and the 2 admins came to my home and helped me build for a lil bit. it was nice while it lasted. While I was a mod, someone made a book about a conspiracy theory about me being with the Illuminati, and it became the meme of the server. I do not miss that meme, but for some odd reason, a friend of mine on the server had the book still after a whole year.

I had school so I was not very active, so the owner demote me to helper again, after school I got more active then became a builder. Before I go on further in the story, I SUCK at building, I just made maze events and as well other events I made up like: Wither Run, Crafting Treasure Hunt, and more. I was kinda sad that I was not a mod again, but glad I got promoted again. Long story short everything changed (when the fire nation attacked XD) when the server updated even more and more, people got more rude, including the owner, she changed a lot and not for the better. After someone disrespects one of my stories, I stopped making them and left the server when I could do nothing else. There is not a day go by that I just want to go back and say why I want to leave, but it will just be too real and too hard for me to do so.

I am basically leaving all that I worked on over on there, including the friends I made. After I left I started a new chapter if you like to say, or continued my story by going to different servers to choose from for me to stay, make friends, and new stories that may actually have a happy ending instead of ending on a bad note. :(

Also sorry for sounding a lil sad at some points, but I just wanted to let anyone who is reading this why I even joined this server or left the last, but it's the past and need to look forward without repeating it.
  2. Welcome :D I'm glad you found us
  3. Welcome to EMC Optical089 :)

4. Bonus points for the Avatar quote, but the rest is obviously in the eye of the beholder so to speak.

There are always 2 sides to every story. Even so... that is a thing of the past. Welcome to the Empire. Where things are even MORE crazy! :D

(naaah!, sorry, sorry, sorry (why don't we have a bowing emoji kind of thing here?)).

When I left my previous server (a long, long, time ago) I also did so under bad terms. Sort off. It escalated when I got banned after not having visited for over a month (really sharp staff there). I took my time, planned, then went ballistic (not overdoing it (sorta) but I did give 'm a good piece of my mind, and mind you: I have a way with words). I also never lie or try to overdo things. I don't try to "get back" but...

Long story cut short, they're no longer around it seems.

<auch>.. notice me saying having a way with words? I bet some of you are drawing very weird conclusions right now.

Still, what I'm getting at here, is leave this for what it is. You're on a new server now. A much more mature server I might add. Oh cool, you're on SMP9! :cool: Maybe we'll chat later.

Leave this, find a new home, then give 'm a piece of your mind when you got settled. It'll be so much more rewarding :)

Just don't overdo it, it's not worth it.

Shit happens, that's how it goes :confused:

I think you picked a much better server. The community here is friendly. The server is pure about survival but with plenty of perks. For example: your town build? Yours, won't reset ever. Town does not reset. No mobs, no nasty stuff, just building.

So what if you like survival? Frontier is right here. And you happened to be fortunate because you landed on a server which has the best Frontier world of them all :p

Seriously: earlier this evening (this is a true story) I was on SMP9 town chat and no one heard me. They we're all outside town. And no supporters. Only logical conclusion: The Frontier here is awesome :p

Frontier is the survival building world. It also never resets, you can claim your own piece of land here and in my opinion it's totally awesome (I got a piece of land here as well, even though my home server is SMP2).

So what if you like resets? What if you like to build something, keep it going then see it go p00f and start all over?

I know this may sound crazy to some, but it also has something to play this way. Anyway: wastelands. Although it's not recommended to build there (because it can go b00m at any given time) it's also not forbidden.

So if you do like a challenge...

Anyway... welcome to the Empire!

I would have greeted you in town chat were it not for the fact that I can't because of stuff :p

Hope you're going to have a great time here!
    Lockdown32, 607 and Optical089 like this.
  5. Welcome!
    I did recognise some similarities in your story to that of ShelLuser's, so I'm glad he elaborated. ;)
    ShelLuser and AyanamiKun like this.
  6. Welcome 2 the server!

EMC rules ^.^

but... Shell is right but keep in mind that if u go derelict then ur town resses do reset. Use /p and u will see how much idle time u got left. Its small when u start (5 days or one week) and gets better when u keep playing. normally u got 30 days. stuff doesn't usually reset right after idle time ended but it can.

but if u keep around or keep voting ur all good!

hope ur gonna have a great time!
    Optical089 and 607 like this.
  7. Always good to get some fresh meat around ;) I am sorry, I didn't introduce myself...
    The name is Foxy and I love to play jokes as well, I guess we have that in common. You mentioned being a builder, I come from a great strand of good ideas... Erm, let me retract that, I have a great sense of architect ideas. Putting down to real life can be a challenge. I wonder if we cross tides, we can get together and build something. That would be a lot of fun :)
    I would like to say that you are changing your ways for the better, you are taking the right steps :)
  8. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) I hope you'll enjoi it here. I have been here for more than five years,so ,if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    It sounds like you like building but aren't a good builder... Just click my signature... I have written down some tips before :p I haven't really got much more to say, Welcome :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Welcome Optical089 :D
  10. Welcome to the Empire!
  11. Welcome to the Empire Optical .. so glad you found us. :D
    Optical089 likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  13. I like you! :)
    Optical089 likes this.
  14. Well welcome! Hope you find lots to enjoy on EMC. Most of us seem to.
  15. Missed this one! :confused: Welcome to EMC!! :) Liked reading your story...
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Welcome to EMC! I'm glad you found your way over here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope to see you around! =)
  17. You should talk with her about it then. A salty community can rot even the best things. *hum league of legends*

Anyway, enjoy your stay on EMC.
  18. You referenced Avatar the Last Airbender
    I like you xD
    607 likes this.