Ello Empire!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Barton244, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Ello everyone, started on SMP2 but moved to 1 after meeting a friendly player who is on there:) More than happy to help folks once i figure out what i'm doing lol. I'm a vertern of other survival games but they are entirely different than minecraft lol. So if i seem a bit lost just know i probably am! :)
  2. Welcome to the Empire minecraft fello SMP1'er :)
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    Don't mind the April Fool's Day aftermath. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire... wait, what? Moved to 1 from 2? Nuuuuu, that's against the rules! :D (just kidding, I'm from SMP2 myself!).

Sorry to see you leave smp2, but I'm happy you found a server which is more to your liking. Be sure to ask if you got questions or problems, EMC can be tricky to get started with, especially if you're not fully familiar with Minecraft itself yet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask:)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Hi Barton244. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire, where dragons are nice and the animals don't bite.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC. SMP1 ftw!!!!!!!
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  10. You wouldn't be part of the Barton Clan would you? :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Beware of smp8 ;)
  12. Hey there !! Welcome to emc! :)
  13. Welcome yo EMC!!!
  14. Welcome to the Emc family!
  15. Welcome to the empire... have fun!
  16. Thank ya'll! really enjoying it so far! is it against the rules to setup a powershell script for voting? :-P
    OriginalJMB likes this.
  17. Hm, not sure. Do keep in mind there's still the captcha's to do.
  18. Welcome to EMC! For voting, I try to make it part of my morning routine. Get up, get ready and vote before heading to work. I sometimes forget but you get somewhat of a cushion if you forget one morning. :) Hope this helps!
    607 likes this.
  19. No idea what it is but you should ask the admins/ss/mods
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  20. Welcome to EMC and SMP1.... ...the best one of course! Just throw those questions out there but there is lots of things that EMC offers you will end up enjoying. The town w/travel abilities of EMC from server to server and zone to zone make it a very nice place to play minecraft.

As has been discussed on other threads, you can also vote on your mobile device if that makes life any easier, just get out there an vote!