EG Wallpaper Survey [RESULTS]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Feb 20, 2017.

?

March is coming!

-_- 3 vote(s) 13.0%
O-o 4 vote(s) 17.4%
:D 15 vote(s) 65.2%
;-; 1 vote(s) 4.3%
  1. I feel so accomplished.. I feel like I slayed that survey >:)
    EndermanMagic likes this.
  2. Honestly, give me the mash-up instead of the individual ones. :) So much to look at. Great job.
    EndermanMagic and AhsokaTower like this.
  3. No survey? :(
  4. So happy for all the wallpapers I especially like how in the Bow PvP I see me and you Ender in a battle with 2 Steve-like characters like skeletons would ;)
    607 likes this.
  5. ~ RESULTS ~
    Thanks to all of the 19 players who filled this survey. For those of you who like studying results, well, here they are. :) These results were very fascinating.
    Favorite Wallpaper:
    From the results, majority of the players voted on the pvp-based wallpapers, PVP War and Bow Brawl.
    This month, I will keep these in mind; the community likes action based wallpapers. :D However, the second part was unexpected. Forest Render No. 1, a very very very simple wallpaper, received more votes than Forest Render No. 2. In my opinon, the second render was my best wallpaper. I was very shocked about this study.

Least Favorite Wallpaper:
    This was even worse. xD First off, the PVP War received more votes than The Grinder. To be honest, I made that to throw into the mix and test the community's standards. Apparently, the community prefered something simple than a complex war! :eek: Finally, Forest Render No. 1 was the lowest rating wallpaper.
    You guys got that right.. gg

Suggested Wallpapers:
    I am currently working on the Elytra wallpaper and it looks awesome. :D

Conclusion:
    • EMC loves PvP Wallpapers
    • EMC also likes simple wallpapers (very very strange)
    • Most people didn't like DOF, so I might remove blur?
    Thanks for all of the great comments.
    jkrmnj and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Can't wait for the Elytra one Ender ;)
    EndermanMagic likes this.
  7. Huh, that's interesting.
    My favourite is The Ravine. Apparently I am the only one for who that is the case. My least favourite is PvP war. And again, I am the only one who answered that. I guess I have different tastes than most? :p
  8. Plz do D.C. Comics