Easy 20k --- Cover my smp3 res in snow..

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Zomberina, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Yes, you heard me. I just want you to cover my res in snow. The biome change cannot accomplish it.

Am paying 15k because you have to supply the snow as well. Some of it has already been laid.

Message me prior to doing the job so I do not have a conflict with multiple poeple wanting the job.
  2. I am really sorry, but you say you can make 20Kr, but you pay 15Kr with that person also hhaving to suply snow, wich means the total profit will be more around 12Kr... I assume you made a calcuulation error, and you pay that person 23Kr, since this here would be considered scaming.
  3. J
    Well, if the person plans to buy the snow to cover the ground, I guess that would be not much money. I would assume the person would use their fortune shovel and go collect snow, thus not costing them any rupees.
  4. And typo on the cost I wrote in the description. It is 20k I am paying, not 15k. Very sorry for the error on the price in headline versus price in description.
  5. Do you have a bliz ard part? If so, spawn a snowman in and have it walk around for a while. Also. You can put it in a cage and use a shovel to dig the infinite snow from under it in order to supply it.
  6. you want snow blocks? or sheets like what snowmen leave?
    if a player has the tools it would hardly take anytime to get the snow for this I dont see 15k for the job beeing a scam at all but 20k would be a better price 15k is acceptable
  7. -_-

I'm sorry, but, what I meant is that the titel says 20Kr, where the thread says 15Kr. assuming the thread is right it would be considered scamming becuase the title says something that isn't true. People would be able to misunderstand that and think the price is 20Kr, do it, and get "only" 15Kr (Let's ignore the fact that it would be stupid to not read a thread) Next to that it would also be consedered a click bait. I didn't say anything about thhe actual amount of ruppees it is, only about the fact that it is diferent. I would also like to ask the thread owner to change the original post. (I am sorry for being this formal currently, I just came back from some (Dutch) formal writing) :)
  8. ya i saw that after I responded. 15k still isnt a bad price. but the title or the first post does need to be fixed
  9. Yes i responded to the pointing out of the discrepancy with the correct amount of 20k. It is posted after Jelle helped show me my error. :) Good new stoo! Job is done :) so this thread can be closed.
  10. i am willing to help please message me what you want sheets or blocks or both willing to and if you still need help