Easter Holiday Event

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by B4DMAN5IMON, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Yeah, the signs were really neat!!
    ShelLuser, SirTah, CDJS and 1 other person like this.
  2. I realized after this that there is a different map for every quest and you get teleported every time you complete an objective to a new map that is what caused me to get stuck in the ground. I am also assuming there is a different map for the other modes as well
    And in that case I must say bravo for thinking ahead
    CDJS, 607 and neffykitty like this.
  3. Hello All,

The BuildTeam and I had a great time building this event for you all and we’re glad you’ve enjoyed it.

Thank you to everyone who’s provided us with feedback on the event so far. Our aim is to give the community the best experience possible. Knowing what players like and where to make improvements is an important part of the processes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On behalf of the team I’d like to thank our Admins and Community teams for their support; without them this event wouldn’t have been possible. Thank you to Krysyy for allowing the team to use the events world, and giving us the opportunity to host the Easter Event.

Thank you to the Dev team for doing the necessary coding to bring the event live and fixing things as they came up.
    I’d also like to personally thank BuildTeam for all of their hard work on the project.

If you’re interested in joining the BuildTeam and making maps/other projects for EMC, PM me a portfolio of your works, stating your interest in joining.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aside from a few recurring snags, the feedback for the story mode play-through has been mainly positive. We do want to extend our apologies to those who experienced issues getting stuck or having to restart the story due to "bugs". On the positive side of this, testing mechanics on the main servers has allowed us to see where performance drops with sever load, something we've been unable to test with just the Empire team members ourselves. Hopefully we'll be able to use this knowledge to stop issues in future maps. We had a lot of fun creating this event for the community and overall we’re pleased with how it has played out. We hope to do more events in the future.

Good luck to everyone who’s entered the scavenger hunt answer sheet. To those of you who haven’t yet entered, the submission deadline for a chance to win prizes is April 23 at 11:59PM EMC time.

~B4d.
  4. I'm posting this as someone who has shared some criticism towards you guys (staff) in the past and on behalf of at least one player who got stuck :D (lets just say I'm sure the other's wouldn't mind but I like to play it safe).

I'll try to be short & brief: You guys got nothing to apologize for. Period :cool:

Because if someone did get stuck there was also often a good solution to be found, sometimes even from the community (although I need to go on the record: when I advised Aya to hop servers she ended up in the floor :D).

Thing is: sometimes things went wrong, but then there was plenty of helpful staff around to help sort it out when us players couldn't cope anymore. If that last part hadn't happened then yeah, I would have appreciated an apology. But that's not what I heard! From what I can tell & heard staff was very keen on event issues and stepped right in.

So yeah: you guys got absolutely nothing to apologize for in my book!

Sorry, had to vent :D
    607, neffykitty, CDJS and 1 other person like this.
  5. Haha, I have to agree. I got stuck, but when I logged back on I actually fell underground into the redstone area... No way out! So... had to start over from the beginning.... but I just thought it was quite funny anyhow.... after all, bunny homes are normally underground :)
    607, CDJS and ShelLuser like this.
  6. This bonus sentence is impossible :p
    neffykitty likes this.
  7. I have yet to solve it after 15 hours of work.
  8. I've been working on it all week :p
    ZanDarkin and K_Kick like this.
  9. Not long left =P
    N0TSURE likes this.
  10. Darn.. I just tested it out for a new wiki page... :( Well, that was a waste for my Chocolate Bunny
    Wanderton likes this.
  11. Congrats to the build team with this beautiful build! Absolutely stunning. The scavenger hunt was extremely difficult but very fun doing, also once you discover the bonus sentence and fill the sheet, the relief is amazing. <3 Great job.
    N0TSURE, CDJS, SirTah and 2 others like this.
  12. I found the build the team and Simon did was absolutely amazing and probably one of the easiest puzzles ever lol ;)
    N0TSURE, CDJS, SirTah and 2 others like this.
  13. THANK YOU build team! What a fun event! Really brought about some fun bonding time with other players, and was visually gorgeous.
  14. Just a quick reminder that the deadline for submitting a Scavenger Hunt answer sheet is tonight at 11:59pm EMC time. :)
  15. this was a fun event
    CDJS likes this.
  16. It took me and a team of 2 other people 20 minutes to figure out the bonus phrase
  17. Kudos to you :)
    607 likes this.
  18. So, when do we hear the winners? It says that they were chosen yesterday through a RNG.
    Makenxie and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  19. Awh, I missed this event because I was in Rome untill yesterday :p

It looks really nice though! Good job to everyone who contributed to this :D
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.