DT GUILD, recruiting for wilderness fronts!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Because we play on different servers at the same time, also some people is online but not on MC and we like to talk as persons not only as EMC'ers ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. ok thats true
  3. I'll sign up for colony leader on SMP8 i guess. If taken, i'll choose again.
  4. I added copherfield and made my app. :)
  5. Nice, i'm posting here something i sent to the Delta friends via e-mail.

Hello fellow Delta's
    As you may know, we are the biggest and most organized guild on the whole EMC servers, to give you some numbers we have more than 85 registered members, including JustinGuy and the most active EMC players, we are also the oldest guild on EMC, considerating that others got lost in the crowd or simply gaved up because of griefing and other external facts.
    When i started this i made it for fun, and to get some friends together, hoping to get no more than 20 members i launched the concept and wanting the best for the EMC community i started organizing something that i called the BETA Delta Team.
    The conditions to get out of BETA are simple:
    Get the HQ ready and more than 12 members.
    We are almost reaching the end of the BETA and when we do so we will take the whole EMC servers for a great community of people helping people.

Today i launch what i call OP Take EMC.
    Add to your signatures on the EMC forums the following message: OPDTEMC if you are ready for this whole huge thing and follow the best to become even better.

Starting trough the colonies i'm asking for everyone to contact me and team up with other partners, the Delta Team will provide tools and a basic building kit to make such colonies, i need at least 1 colony per server and to achieve so i ask you guys to invite other friends to join. When i get 6 people ready to team up and make bases i will set up kits for everyone at each server colony and give them for free the stuff to make a base.

What the bases must have: A farm (to supply enough food for the people), a mine (with a branch mining system), a basic community center and a house for each member, follow this to take care of your base: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-security-for-the-i-live-in-the-wild-peeps-out-there-part-1.4873/

Please consider that:
    -They must be at least 2000 blocks far from spawn point trough an outpost (north, south, east or west)
    -They must be safe from griefing following the guide

After we finish making the colonies on each server we can start with the vault system, which will allow DT members to trade with the HQ, also, as soon as we finish the details of the HQ we will give a room to everyone, so please keep in contact.

Finally, i ask everyone to add me on skype. There are some group chats in which we TEXT about the DT, if you don't have a web-cam, a mic or anything else it's ok, we DO NOT call members if they don't want to.
    My id: copherfield

Guys, lets take EMC.

Survive and thrive with us,
    The Delta Team Staff.
  6. If you find it eaisier to video chat is that an option?
  7. But is smp 4 complete? Do we need more people for the colony there?
  8. We need people for all the servers, thing is people it's not adding me on skype so it's hard to talk with them...
    There is a place for everyone from smp1 to smp9 crossing utopia, so don't worry just apply, add me on skype and talk with me. That's all.
  9. No, I already applied, I'm just a little impatient :/ it's fine tho.
  10. Sorry to ask, have you added me on skype yet? :S
  11. Yes, I have. :)
  12. i dont get what this guild is... is it like... a delta team guild?