[Drop Party] Ruari342's Potion Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ruari342, Aug 29, 2014.

1. This event will happen at 5:30 pm GMT today. There will be 10 rounds of drops in total. In total 9 DC's of potions will be dropped and to finish it off there will be a downfall of 72k worth of tears (Ghasts cry to much) :D. Round 1 there will be a DC of 8:00 night vision potions. Round 2 there will be a DC of 2:00 regeneration potions. Round 3 there will be a DC of 8:00 water breathing potions. Round 4 there will be a DC of 8:00 night vision potions. Round 5 there will be a second DC of water breathing potions. Round 6 there will be a DC of 8:00 fire resistance potions. Round 7 there will be a DC of Instant health II potions. Round 8 there will be a DC of 8:eek:o strength potions. round 9 there will be a DC of 8:00 swiftness potions and for the all important round 10 there will be 21 stacks of ghast tears coming at an overall cost of 72k. I just did this for fun so i hope you guys enjoy it :). Ghast tears.png These potions where bought from Ark_warrior1 from his new potion supply company he was very efficient so i recommend him.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  2. Time changed to 5:10 GMT
  3. What time is it emc time?
  4. Its over now XD sorry
  5. Shame you missed it Cloud i know you would of enjoyed it
  6. Darn. I'm at work that's why lol
  7. ruari you posted this thread 20 mins before it started

and it ended before 5:30
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  8. :/ ulti i changed the time
  9. 2nd post :/
  10. Thanks ruari for the drops, really enjoyed them.. Also do you have anymore potions you could sell in bulk?
  11. Hey as i said i bought them in bulk off Ark_warrior1 from his potion supply company. He sells for good prices so when you need them buy from him :D.