Drawing a Day!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MoreMoople, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Hey guys! As the title suggests, this is a thread where I am going to try to post a drawing every day! If there is a day that I can't post, I might make up for it with extra drawings on another day. Please join in! I would love to see your artwork, even if you don't participate every day!
    Rules:
    • Keep everything EMC appropriate and follow all EMC rules!!
    • Don't post multiple drawings in a day (unless you have a reason--making up for a recently missed day)
    • Have fun and be kind and polite! Not everyone has the same style or experience!:D
    Each week will have a theme!!! You do not HAVE to stick to the theme, it is simply there to help get ideas flowing!
    THEMES:
    Jan 2 - Jan 7: What do you want to see/do in 2018?
    April 22 - April 30: spring!

2. In 2018, I would like to continue making art both for other people and just for fun! =)
    I won't be able to post tomorrow (I'll be flying back home) but I should get enough time to draw some stuff to share!
    First drawing attempt of 2018 lol
    weeh, SkeleTin007, _Bunni__ and 7 others like this.
  3. Ooh this is a nice idea, I will of course join in lol *will not stick to a theme unless interested*
    In 2018 I want to get better at drawing animals (specifically foxes and dragons) and get better at colouring my drawings with markers/coloured pencils
    First drawing for today: (btw this is one of my WORST drawings ever lol)
  4. Raaaandom thing I drew on the airplane! :confused:
    EDIT: That's huge... I'm too lazy to put in a spoiler right now though :p
  5. This isn't a drawing, but my day was all about burning things. Burning what you may ask? These:
  6. This art is about what i want to do in 2018

edit: good gracious that image is gigantic if you click to see the full view of it :eek: my phone camera needs to chill
  7. Cool! :)
    I might join in from time to time. :)
    (By the way, why is it called 'Drawing a Day' instead of 'A Drawing a Day'? I don't really mind, but I thought you were somehow drawing a 'day'. :p)
  8. I love this idea! I'll be pitching in as soon as I have time. :D
  9. Do we need to draw or are other graphical creations also allowed? For example pixel art, and Photoshop-esque mock-ups.
  10. Hmmm.... I'd prefer a drawing, but those would be fine!
    SkeleTin007, We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  11. Lol I have been drawing everyday, just haven't posted them here :p
    This is a ref sheet I made today of my fursona Toxic Ace (My digital one turned out way better since I messed up on this one and smudged some areas. I also used a black coloured pencil to do the lining instead of my usual black ultra thin-point sharpie)
    SkeleTin007, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. *grabs pencil and fends off homework* I'll post something here when I get the chance 😉
  13. This one started as a doodle, but I'm really proud of it. I cut it out of my spiral because i'll be framing it :)

14. Nice drawing!
    I think I might recognize that website in the background...hmm I wonder what it is :p
    SkeleTin007, We3_MPO, 607 and 2 others like this.
  15. Poking my head in here because... well, you've seen it and I'm proud enough of it at the moment to share around here. More progress may or may not be made on it, which is sort of why I'm posting it here. We'll see! :rolleyes: At the very least, it's starting off a goal I had in mind this year, which was getting better in terms of art and animating.

16. Poor CDs. I know they don't have feelings, but I still feel very sad now because whatever music, movie(s), game(s), etc. on them are gone now.
    SkeleTin007 and Sydney4363 like this.
  17. I can tell that it's almost certainly EMC forums. From the looks of it and the fact that Sazukemono is both active and staff here.
    SkeleTin007 and Sazukemono like this.
  18. Yikes, I'm such a procrastinator!! :eek:
    Let's get this going again!
    From April 22 - April 30 the (optional) theme is spring! I'll post a drawing here later today.
    Have fun! =D
  19. I need an art teacher