Dragon tomb update

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by iball6119, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I'm sure before the dragon egg update comes out aikar will have some kind of way to hide the tombs from xray or anything else
  2. You can also cover the tombs in lava (pour lava over the outside of the ceiling and walls) to prevent x-rayers from knowing it's there.
  3. sadly the mod version can get around lava, but not texturepacks.

But yes anti xray is already built into Spigot, and we will modify it to extend its features to ensure the dragon tombs are very well hidden from cheats.

Simply put, the server wont even tell your client its there unless you find it correctly.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. So, are you making a special block for the portal to the dragon tomb like the empire firework?
  5. In the sneak peak it looks a little like the same actual end-portal block
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Well he would have to use a texture already in minecraft so why not that? And if it was an end portal it would take you to the end not the dragon tomb.
  7. On second thoughts, might not be the same texture. Although I can't really remember what they look like :p

mba2012 likes this.
  8. pleasant anticipation is a great part of the fun :)
    FatAndyTheGreat likes this.
  9. Can we sell locations?
  10. He can edit where they lead to, as far as I know.

Or just make a plugin automatically create a multiverse portal to the tomb.

But I think it'll just be a portal with the location changed.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Not sure why you wouldn't just want to go complete it yourself, but we will likely disallow selling locations because its not guaranteed that the portal is still even going to be there by the time its sold...

Are you sure it has to send you to the end? ;)
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Aikar the reason why I dont want the tomb to be at my wild base is because its my WILD base... I dont want people knowing the location of it or roaming freely around it.
  13. In that case, you would simply not tell anyone its location, or just tell close friends. After some period of time I haven't heard disclosed yet, it would disappear.
  14. If they disappear will the original blocks regenerate or will a new chunk be created there?
  15. original = air...
    nfell2009 and jamesg003 like this.
  16. Oh aikar, so smart

:)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. On a side not, how much will it take to bribe the admins/mods to tell us the locations > : D?
  18. Either way could be cool, but I would like the challenge of find it with out and eye of ender.
  19. Not even possible...
  20. Just dont make any vertical gaps three blocks tall in your entire base! No space for portal = no portal :p