[Closed] Dragon Tomb / Frontier / Voting Perks Mini Updates

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what is an ender crystal?!
    stormboy231 likes this.
  2. I like your whole 5 day thing but I lost a 28 by only 1 hour and I didn't vote seens
    marknaaijer likes this.
  3. Woot more updates!
  4. Not to be a pain, I'm fine with the rest of the post. But I'm not a fan of the voting thing. I don't like the idea of losing days, I'd rather us go back to not losing days. If I have a streak of 10 and miss two days because another hurricane comes through and I lose power and internet for a few days, I'm kicked back down to 0. If something happens and I can't connect then I get kicked back down. That's not going to encourage me to vote just like the losing everything at 24 hours causes me to lose my streak.
    superg64 likes this.
  5. I think you misunderstood. We made it better.

It used to be, your streak goes down to 0 if you miss a day. Now it doesn't, it just removes a few.
  6. CAO! wuts endercrystal
  7. I guess I'm misunderstanding, I'm sorta confused. I'll just have to give it a try.
  8. Here is an endercrystal

IamSaj, cddm95ace, jkjkjk182 and 4 others like this.
  9. I'll make an example.

You voted 10 days in a row. Your streak is 10. You miss one day (would be day 11) and vote the next day (would be day 12).

How it was before the update, you would lose your entire streak on day 11, that you didn't vote and your "day 12" vote would have you be at 1 again.

NOW, on the day you miss (day 11), you will only lose 2 base days plus 2 days for the day you missed for a total of 4 days. So on "day 12" you will already be on a streak of 6 instead of 1.
  10. does it do anything though? or is it just pretty?
  11. Amazing!
    Thank you JustinGuy, IcecreamCow, Aikar, Maxarias, Shaunwhite1982, Bigdavie, GameKribJim, NurseKillJoy, Tikimab678, Crazy1080, R0bbieJo, ISMOOCH, bonzd67, EdmundWayne, MauryPoppins, ignoramoose, krysyyjane9191, margaritte, Dwight5273, chickeneer, Torian42, Dreacon78 and last but not least, 5weety!
    I might be doing an Auction later today :)
  12. It doesn't do anything, that's the beauty of it.

Actually in the end the enderdragon regens from them. They also explode when shot.
    jkjkjk182, kilmannan and mba2012 like this.
  13. So say I were to "accidentally" shoot an arrow at Faiths..... >: D what would happen. Muahahaha
    J/k all day : p
    Faithcaster likes this.
  14. I like the voting update, I've got idea how you came up 2+2(a day) , but I am happy with that :)
    Thanks ;P
  15. And you do this right after I lose my voting streak of eighteen for the vote contest. :/
  16. I wsh i had a dragon egg. :p but awesome update!
    Nilex92 likes this.
  17. For anyone who wish to see an Ender Crystal ingame:
    Visit /v 1112 :)
  18. You better give me one -_- I have my eyes on you
    (lol)
  19. I love tho's things there boss way better then beacons
  20. We have the ability to see who missed a day and when, so the vote contest would still exclude you even if your streak is over 10 as the voting contest requires 10 days in a row.
    EnderCrystals are immune to all damage, and only the owner or Sr Staff can remove them.
    See, I told you it was worth waiting for :)
    mba2012 and Faithcaster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.