Dragon Soul's Builds

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by synth_apparition, Oct 6, 2012.

1. My english isn't half bad when you compare it to the English of most people in the Netherlands =p
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. Hm i have some simple building tasks done. Such as simply placing a smooth sandstone floor 56 x 56 blocks for about 4-5 layers, and making some fancy looking pillars (VERY EASY TASK, but just takes a while). I already have one layer replicated that you could copy. Also I need it done In a certain time limit. Around a day. How much would it cost?
  3. Read the OP. All prices are there. I it's 56x56 it'll fall under half a residence.
  4. Im online now..
  5. My task is not so much of a crazy random epic building as referred to in your OP, it is more of a 'job'.
  6. 333kirby's build has one wall done, and a quarter of another wall done. I've done some progress on it today and finished one wall yesterday, but due to technical problems I can't carry on building today. I hope to have 2 walls done by tomorrow.
  7. Most dutch people who play on emc are 8-12 years old, and even their dutch is terrible... Where do you actually live in the netherlands eclypsys?

Btw SoulPunisher, can you make an imgur album so we can see your previous builds?
  8. Good luck to your services :D Let's see if you can top my building skills!
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. I moved to Utrecht recently for my study. I'm 18 years old and turning 19 this year.
  10. One can only try, xD
    (TRY. It's impossible)