Dragon Eggs: Last Call!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We really don't 'play' the game on our Admin accounts... Really I don't get to play at all ... :(

I pretty much gave away all of my items from when I was a normal player in one of the big drop parties I did on SMP5.
  2. Also, the code to handle this specialness for original owners has been done since 1.5... but there is 1 known bug I got to fix tonight real quick then we can dish out the eggs. It could be tonight or tomorrow we return them.

Going to try to get some good coding time in tonight and work on the next big update which is also a good chunk progressed from 1.5 too (but unfinished), the normal mode aka Survival update
    chickeneer, Faithcaster and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. Exactly my point.
  4. How does one get a dragon egg in the first place?
  5. They were from the end when EMC opened to the public.
  6. the first few servers players were able to rush to be the first to kill the dragon and get them.

Due to the amount of drama around getting the eggs, Justin and ICC started slaying the dragon before opening up the server from then on.
  7. Whoever owns this egg hasn't turned it in yet.
  8. That's mine. I will turn it in right away.
    IamSaj and brickstrike like this.
  9. Is it too late to turn mine in? I was really hoping for that one rupee... I'm a bit tight on cash these days...
    WARNING: DRAGON EGGS MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL. HANDLE WITH UTMOST CAUTION.
    brickstrike likes this.
  10. The only "dragon egg" I have was a trolling piece of coal that I got from Aikar's drop party.. :(
  11. I laughed loud and long when I saw this. Well played.
    kevdudeman likes this.
  12. Technically the price was 2,000,001 and ignoramoose paid it =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.