[Donate] Heads to 4331 Mega Mansion Mall Head Musuem

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KJHaddrell01, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Hi Empire Peeps
    At 4331 is Soon to be a Mega Mall Built by AlexChance. Runned by KJHaddrell01
    Anyway, Let get straight to the Point. Donate your Head at 4331 Head Museum. I have Some Heads that I Have Put Up. The Room will be More Expanded if More Head Room Is Needed.

How Does it Work?
    Simple All you do is go to 4331 (At the Moment there Just a TP Sign there so Right Click it to go there. Just Drop your Head In the Hopper and it will be put on the Wall ASAP.

But What if I have someone else’s head to put here?
    Well you just put it in the Hopper. But if it a Head that you may want back then Mail it to me as the Subject Head or Something like that. I will write the Sender Name down Saying it is there.

Why Mail?
    If you dropped it into the Hopper I wouldn’t know who officials owns it if is someone else’s they must Mail it to me. Why? Well if someone had put an Aikar Head in there. I put it on the Wall and someone else said Can I have it back Pretending its there’s. See that Why you should mail it to me. But if you Want your head back then yeah I’ll give you your head back.

I DO NOT BUY HEADS IF YOU WANT YOUR HEAD ON THERE OR SOMEONE ELSES THEN PLEASE DONATE IT OR MAIL IT TO ME.

Hope you Guys Enjoy the Museum more public facilities at 4331 coming soon.
  2. Can i mail you my head if you pay mail cost?