Does anyone still have armorers from pre 1.8 with diamond boots/leggings/helm?

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by PapaBear84, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Not sure where this goes, but business listings seemed the most appropriate. I am looking for a more effective source of diamond boots/leggings/helms for my shop where I sell fully enchanted gear for super cheap. Currently, I sell fully enchanted chestplate for 1k, and would like to be able to sell the rest of the armor pieces for that cheap. I'm willing to bargain for either access to the blacksmiths or bulk armor (maybe 80r per item, more if they have good enchants on them). Let me know what you've got or if you know someone who has this.
  2. If you can catch Sefl51 around in-game, he knows a lot of different in-game merchants and vendors. He can probably point you in the direction of someone that has some you can use.
    ShelLuser and PapaBear84 like this.
  3. Diamond chestplate with really good enchants can be bought from an armourer villager for fairly cheap emerald-wise, if you make a good roll on the villager when unlocking him. Same for diamond sword and axe from a weapon smith, and diamond pick from a tool smith. But unless EMC coders have done some EMC villager coding mojo to the black apron villagers, smiths do not sell diamond helm, legs, boots, or shovel.
    607 likes this.
  4. DID SOMEBODY SAY VILLAGER!!!!

sry I know nothing about them :p think kloned knows about those thing or thecritic
  5. Thought this was interesting, so I went to see what I might have and I actually found a Diamond Helmet for 7E, and Diamond Leggings for 13E. Did not have any with boots, but it was cool to find out this was not normal anymore.

Here is a link to the trades before 1.8 : https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Trading/Before_1.8

Surely some of the really old-timers out there have some deals on these somewhere.

Good Luck,

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  6. It's always interesting when things become unobtainable in the current version of Minecraft but do carry on from previous versions.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Huh, didn't know this! Prolly cause I didn't really get into villagers until 1.8. Wish they still did offer these kind of trades.
  8. You can just enchant over the villager enchants.

edit: nm, I guess only the chestplate + tools are available that way
    OriginalScuf and SkeleTin007 like this.
  9. This is something I wish I had known earlier XD
  10. A huge amount of the 1.8 villagers fell victim to the villager disappearance bug a couple years ago. Them there were some scary times. You young'uns don't know how hard us older ones used to have it. Villagers disappearing left and right with no end in sight.
    Gawadrolt, 607, Slvr and 2 others like this.
  11. I still blame the alleged villager union for that though :D
  12. yes, or there were rumors about the Illuminati being involved too ;)
  13. I found some people to hook me up, prices in my shop have been updated accordingly. Everything is based on their cost in emeralds times 10. Now I need to get to enchanting, lol.
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.