Does anyone know a good creeper farm design for EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kryarias, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Does anyone know a good creeper farm design for EMC? I have looked through youtube and gone to SMP3 pwu but tbh I don't know which one is good or not. If you have built any off of youtube maybe share your experience down below.

Thanks, Kry
    Will_McNab likes this.
  2. Curses, you beat me to the mentioning of SMP3's public utilities! haha~

To be honest, what exactly are you looking to gain from this farm? Is it just the gunpowder?
    Kryarias likes this.
  3. Yes gunpowder. Basically wherever one produces the most creepers and is the most efficient with all of EMCs spawning changes and what not.
  4. I haven't spent much time at the SMP3 gunpowder farm, but when I did visit it, there was already lots of gunpowder there for the taking. I'm not sure how much you need, but for my uses, it was more than plenty.~
  5. Yeah I have gone there but I would like a farm for private use for personal projects and what not
  6. I would assume the frontier, correct?
    Kryarias likes this.
  7. Yes
  8. You don't need to keep quoting me, you do realize that we're the only two speaking to each other on this thread, yeah? Haha

I'm sure there are designs on the internet that you can get a look at so you can build one for yourself.~
  9. Yes I know there are tons on the internet that I have watched and seen but emc has special mechanics and what not and tbh I don't really know a lot about them so I was wondering if someone who has built one could tell me about it
  10. We have one at our outpost but I don't remember the design we used. I think it may be a modified version of something on youtube. I know it uses tripwires and pistons. I'd have to try and find the video.
    607 and Kryarias like this.
  11. You could send over a schematics if you can't find the design. Does it work pretty good?
    607 likes this.
  12. #SaveTheWildCreeper #RideAHorse
  13. It works pretty well considering the limitations on EMC. It does sit in the middle of a roughly 128x128 hole for better spawn rates.
    Kryarias and khixan like this.
  14. I'd say smp3's is probably one of the best you'll get. There was a lot of testing that went into it to make it as efficient as possible on EMC. Before the public farm, we built a small scale one at my outpost to help gain ideas towards the large scale one and everything.
    Kryarias, 607 and Will_McNab like this.