Do Not Update! 25/10/12 - 10/25/12

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just updated it, not thinking about the servers not being updated (I'm kinda new to servers...) and I'm really scared I might lose my plot after 10 days :( If it does take 10 days to update the server, can you please not delete my plot?
  2. You dont have to worry, Snr Staff+ wont reset any res' during this time
  3. Not necessarily true... There are some exceptions - but your Residence should be safe. :)
    penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and nfell2009 like this.
  4. You know what I mean
  5. Okay, thanks! Was getting a bit worried there :)
  6. eitherly get bored in the new update or play the servers u have then later get bored with the now update :) choosing the servers since i don't want to remove optifine and minimap
  7. can't you play 1.3.2 when updated by replacing the 1.4.2 files with the 1.3.2 files?
  8. Yep, although it can be a little tricky to do. :)

The file you'll want to replace is "minecraft.jar" in %appdata\.minecraft\bin - as this is what updates.
  9. oh ok thanks :D
  10. I have updated but i can easily get back 1.3.2. Ever since 1.1, I can go back as far as that version. If any one wants to get any version between 1.1 and 1.4, just contact me.
  11. Sending the .jars to others is illegal I think.
    jaqiefox likes this.
  12. when does server get upgraded cus i kinda updated it already....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I see why this thread should be locked...
  14. I don't like all the coments
  15. I only send them to people who have a minecraft account.
  16. Lol. Just send the people who failed to a thread where they can say "i updated. oh noesssssssssssssssssssssss" to each other all day long xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Yeah, and people fighting...
  18. Probably still illegal.
    jaqiefox likes this.
  19. As I found out today, Mojang actually keeps archives of each update's .jar. I presume that since they're official links then they're fine to share (it's not like they hide them) - as you need to use the launcher to use them.

1.3.2 jar download for those who updated and know how to revert: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_3_2/minecraft.jar
    Option 4 on this thread will give you a vague idea on how to switch jars: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-how-to-play-on-emc-before-we-upgrade-to-1-4.11041/
    penfoldex, jaqiefox and jkjkjk182 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.