Divorce Fish

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Are you haunted by endless commitments?
    Do you want to relive your childhood trauma?
    Are you tired of marriages altogether?
    Well, look no further. I present to you: Divorce Fish

This fish is no ordinary fish. You place it onto your residence and just like your ex, it leaves you. The fish is not bound to any residence and will hop across the town, if given enough time, just like my last ex.

If you wish to separate yourself from somebody, go ahead and place one on their residence.

If you are in a marriage and find one on your residence, I have some bad news.

If you are in a happy relationship for a couple years now and had ONE fight which I was NOT in the wrong for, and it is a bit too much to leave somebody with no written note other than leaving a divorce fish. Please come back.

Anyway, if you are on SMP4 and you find this fish, go ahead and give it a wave hello. You have some things to put back together in your life.
  2. Warning: The FDA has not officially endorsed any version of the divorce fish. Results may vary from actual divorce to no change in marital status. Divorce fish are also incredibly addictive. Use at your own risk.
  3. Come on over to smp8 to truly appreciate the meaning of fish
    FadedMartian, Unoski and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. treat the fish equally
  5. Fish and Divorce Administration
  6. Lovely post. (: But I think I'll stay away from smp8 for now. :rolleyes:
    Tuqueque and Nickblockmaster like this.
  7. Nice I’ll take 73
    Tuqueque and wafflecoffee like this.
  8. I always found the divorce cactus a much more effective tool to sever such commitments. o.(o)
  9. I thought you took a wrong turn somewhere, thinking this was a giveaway thread. :p
    UltiPig likes this.
  10. Or maybe he just has 73 people he wants to divorce. Impressive.
  11. Exactly