[DISSCUSSION] If you were a staff member, how rare would you make your head?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CraftyCosmic, Jan 17, 2018.

?

How many heads would you let into circulation if you were a staff member?

1-3 4 vote(s) 11.4%
4-7 4 vote(s) 11.4%
8-15 7 vote(s) 20.0%
16-25 5 vote(s) 14.3%
26-50 5 vote(s) 14.3%
51-100 1 vote(s) 2.9%
101-201 2 vote(s) 5.7%
202+ 7 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. A simple question. How rare would you make your head? If you are a staff member, just post how rare your head is! For me, I’d make my head pretty easy to get, as in about 50-100 in circulation!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Well, I used to grind them out by the DC, so not very.
  3. I mean it’s a head, no lore (unless it’s a promo) I don’t really understand why staff heads are worth 300k (no hate lol) It’s just a normal player head. About 202+ :p
  4. I think that as of right now, there at max 50 of my head in circulation. For a short time, I sold quite a few of my heads, though I was using the rupees to fund the building of my mall at the time and for funding prizes and stuff for events. Since then though, I have decided to only give away my heads at some events that I host. Same thing with my signature.

Basically, my goal is to make it so that, if a player has my head or signature, that means they worked for it and earned it at an event.
  5. Trade for a trade :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. I'd hand them out to literally everyone and destroy their value so nobody could feel special about having one
    _Devuu__, ThaKloned, Ruff415 and 4 others like this.
  7. I would like to give one to everybody...they are just so annoying to farm. They used to be super easy to farm now its just ridiculous how much you have to work for them. To get a DC like BK it would take you like 30-40 times longer. I probably have about 30 out there somewhere.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  8. This thread turned out to be a lot less controversial than it seems on the home page, when you can only see the first half. :p

I don't think being a staff member would change anything for me with regard to player heads. I want none of my heads in circulation. So I suppose it's good that I'm not a staff member for that reason also, as some people like to collect staff heads. :p
    One person has got one head, and I've got a few in my vault, and it would probably stay that way.
    DufTheHalls likes this.
  9. I think I would stop giving them out for a while actually... Since, well, I know there were a lot of my heads on circulation, I don't know how many there are now, but I did an "One DC of Jelle Heads" auction a few years ago, some of those must still be lying around somewhere... I also tend to give my head out everywhere people ask. Whhen stipping then, I would also be able to see where all those heads ended up and some people would suddenly have a more valueble item as thhey thought they have. I think I'd start giving them ouut on build competitions (still working on one, you'll see why it takes so long once the thread is there) and other events hosted by me... not sure how many that would be actually...
    607 likes this.
  10. Personally, I think a fair amount of people already have my head, so if I were staff I'd make sure that barely anyone got it, just so I'd get a self-esteem boost every time I saw someone getting rich off my heads.
  11. Personally, I would hand out a few to close friends, and maybe have an event or two where another small handful are dropped. Then, just when they were becoming valuable. I would go on a massive head farming spree and hand them out to literally anyone and everyone, just to mess with people. >:]
    Sazukemono, Untype and 607 like this.
  12. hmmmm i have 2 skins but if i was staff id give a few and then have the rest for some events or such
  13. I'll be honest that I will keep my heads close net. However, I can't say how many I will actually create because I don't have my head drop on. It takes about a week to actually grind a few heads lol
  14. I would keep mine as it is now and have the alt with samish head bit different mame for cheap.
  15. I would keep it at the same amount existing as it is now... then change my skin and make a grand total of 1 head with that skin, making two ultra rare heads to my name, then I'd change my skin AGAIN and release it everywhere and then I'd ruin the economy of those heads :p
  16. I sold a dozen of my heads and only open up my head drop now to Staff vs The World PVP events only. So don't ask me for one. Signed books I give out for free.
    CliffCraft likes this.
  17. Posting from mobile again? :rolleyes:
  18. yes
  19. I only award them at certain events that I choose randomly. Currently I think there are about 20-30 out there.
  20. That's understandable. :p
    MercenaryCrow likes this.