[ Discussion ] Which SMP Would be best for a new mall?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Upmostlocket106, Feb 21, 2023.

?

Which SMP Would Be Best For A New Mall

SMP1 2 vote(s) 25.0%
SMP2 1 vote(s) 12.5%
SMP3 3 vote(s) 37.5%
SMP4 2 vote(s) 25.0%
SMP5 1 vote(s) 12.5%
SMP6 3 vote(s) 37.5%
SMP7 3 vote(s) 37.5%
SMP8 3 vote(s) 37.5%
SMP9 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am building a new mall, and I am looking for feedback as to which SMP would be best and what type of items would be best to be sold. It will be a 2 res mall.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. I voted for SMP6. I'm trying to build one, too, slowly but surely, but it'll take a while. I'm not a great economist with such a wide variety of items, but I don't want to burden existing mall owners for help. It's something mom and I started doing in early 2016 but stalled; I've been even more determined to finish it since returning due to the inferior malls currently on SMP6.

P.S.: If I could vote no to one SMP, it'd be SMP8. I think KatydidBuild did a good enough job with hers.
  3. I already have room to build it on smp3, but i have 2 more permanent protected reses i can put on any server. If my poll doesnt get many results ill probably just build it on smp3
    Tuqueque and We3_MPO like this.
  4. Based on the list of *active* malls, I would consider smp6 to be well covered.
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/shop-directory.86037/#post-1622634
    Perhaps 3 is quite the best choice, besides you already having those res's ready to go.

And making the signs is the worst part of the process, guaranteed. May I remind you of /createshopmode for your # smacked signs that you hit with your voter ax 😉
    We3_MPO and Upmostlocket106 like this.
  5. uuuh, what's that?
    We3_MPO and Upmostlocket106 like this.
  6. The command will allow you to remake a shop sign. With a different item, but will not edit the prices or quantity. As opposed to breaking the sign and starting over entirely.

It's probably in the wiki somewhere, ridiculous name for what it does. Not descriptive but is functional.

Edit: just for you, Fred. I went hunting in the wiki and found it.
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/creating-player-shops/#editing-a-previously-created-sign
  7. Bump!
    We3_MPO likes this.