[Discussion/Ongoing event] 2018 World Cup

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ItsMeMatheus, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Iceland pls :')
  2. I somehow managed to lose the convo where you sent my predictions in. Could you re-send them plz? <3
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Can we take a moment to appreciate the clutch that Germany just pulled
  4. All part of the plan 😋
  5. I have not yet seen anything that has to do with this event in real life, I think, it's great. :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. lol
    SliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  7. Is this just a late reaction or did England actually win something in this tournament?
  8. If I remember correctly from looking it up 45 minutes ago as I was curious what it turned out to be, England won 2 - 1 to Tunesia, and then won 6 - 1 (!!!!) to Panama. ;)
    ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  9. Yup. 2-0 so far.
  10. ITS COMING HOME LADS

jk we are going to get well and truly destroyed by Belgium, probably, but at least we've done the best we have since decades before i was even born
    607 and Moonglum_ like this.
  11. You know what?

I'm okay with this.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  12. We're getting close to the Ro16, get your prediction hats ready cause form should be available soon!
  13. Iceland wins in my heart :')
    SliceOfRhyBread and Tuqueque like this.
  14. Awwwww yussssssssssss :D

607 and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  15. Wow what a great 2 games :eek: Don't think anyone predicted that group right!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. Great warmup to Brasil's game, we're playing with a huge smile on our faces hahahaha
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Apparently it was the latter for Germany. That 2-0 result was a bit surprising when I woke up.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  18. Hm, was expecting to see more here about that loss to South Korea.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  19. KNOCKOUT PHASE FORMS IS NOW AVAILABLE! WIN UP TO 1,500,000r!
    Form will be available until 6/30 10 AM EMC Time, as it's the time of the first Ro16 game.
    THOSE WHO DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUP PHASE MAY STILL PARTICIPATE IN THE KNOCKOUT PHASE.
    Results for the Group Phase will come by the 29th (But I'll try my best to get it done tomorrow)!
  20. Sorry for double posting

Currently, Croatia is the team with the best campaign, but tomorrow England or Belgium have a great chance of overcoming them!
    No one guessed Croatia as the best campaign, whereas both England and Belgium were picked by 1 player each! If we don't have a draw tomorrow, one of the lucky dudes wins 20,000r and all of the brag points so far!
    jacob5089 and SliceOfRhyBread like this.