[Discussion/Ongoing event] 2018 World Cup

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ItsMeMatheus, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Just as planned

Rubs hands and cackles* 😂
  2. What a game!! I believe I watched the better part of the game @matheus =P seating at the table just minutes before ronaldo scored his second. Nacho’s goal was amazing, but just WOW for that last one
  3. Yup, awesome games so far, some amazing goals too
    Tuqueque and fBuilderS like this.
  4. I'm missing Argentina- Island because of work 😑
  5. Crazy results today! Denmark with an arguable upset, Argentina failing to beat Iceland, France struggling against 'Straya!
    SkeleTin007 and Tuqueque like this.
  6. BRAZIL PLAYS TODAY!!!! SO MUCH HYPEEEE ALSO I HOPE GERMANY GETS DESTROYED BY MY MEXICAN BROSSSS
    good morning
    Raaynn and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. Iceland is best land
  8. Well Mexico did beat Germany but Brazil failed to beat the Swiss.
  9. England are going to beat Tunisia.

This World Cup's got a feeling for underdogs (see: Mexico beating Germany, Iceland beating Argentina - although Argentina's struggled with beating tiny islands since 1982), and I just know it's our year in my gut. England have this.

If they don't, I will pay all of this account's rupees into my banned account.
  10. Brazil shut down after the 1st goal, but Switzerland's goal was irregular and there was a clear penalty on Jesus. Seemed like they intentionally avoided the VAR use by the main field ref. We still got this, we're the best team by far.
    There's absolutely no chance England wins anything this year, if they do I will set up a permanent statue on my res stating you were right
    jacob5089, Raaynn and Sachrock like this.
  11. Viva Mexico!
    Raaynn likes this.
  12. Time to get cracking on that statue.
    Sachrock likes this.
  13. lol, damn.

Overall, I'll pray for an England victory this time around, gotta work sometime I guess.
    belac555, AltPunisher and ThaKloned like this.
  14. Pura Vida !
  15. I hope Russia wins this time qnd they are doing great right now
  16. Ohhhh yeah Russia and Uruguay are in the knockout round
  17. Well, regardless of me knowing absolutely nothing about soccer, I still felt heartbroken when Russia beat Egypt 3-1 making my Group A bracket of Uruguay/Saudi Arabia/Russia/Egypt impossible. *sad trumpet doots*

#TheresAlwaysGroupG
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. WHAT A GAME WHY YOU DO THIS BRASIIIIIIL
    jacob5089 likes this.
  19. Posted my own predictions, if anyone wants to see it (2nd post of this thread)
    Reminder you can get yours if you want, just send me a PM