[DISCUSSION] Minecon 2015

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by chickeneer, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Got the tickets.
    If they hold re-runs of what they did last year, I'm attending the Growing a Community. Purely out of interest.
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  2. Worst part is, I have an email to send lol... :oops:

Hopefully they'll offer my spot to somebody else.
  3. Why'd you apply if you didn't want to do it?
    607 likes this.
  4. I applied honestly believing that I wouldn't ever manage tickets lol.
    That was just backup for me if I didn't get to buy any.
  5. :rolleyes:
  6. Honestly, how many people would expect to be successful in any of them, let alone both? :oops:
    607, AwesomeBuilder33 and Dwight5273 like this.
  7. Trying to get a Minecon ticket takes great luck and speed. You can be anywhere in the world and attempt to buy a ticket as soon as possible, but you might not get it because the servers are simply too clogged up with users, and it doesn't matter how many individual servers they are to take transactions. Minecraft is too popular to make selling Minecon tickets fair for everyone wanting them. I imagine this issue only getting worse with each year.:rolleyes:

If you're one of the unlucky people this year, don't take your failure too seriously. Yes, you and/or your family can plan for Minecon as elaborative as possible, but you won't be guaranteed to get a ticket. I'll be probably dealing with the same problem as you did some year in the future.
    607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  8. Just realised how much it is... ;w;
    Sabil10 likes this.
  9. My mobile chat doesn't load ;(
  10. Well I'm here at Minecon!
    Anyone else? Lol
  11. I'm there
  12. Cool! I don't know how you look though, so I won't be able to recognise you. (I'm not there, but watching the entire livestream both today and tomorrow)
  13. Did the stream just crash? :eek:
  14. I wish I could go but the flight is to expensive and the ticket is also a little bit expensive. I really wish I could get the experience and the cool superhero balanced that hangs at your skin
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  15. That's the second time now! What are they doing? :confused: This is really unusual...
  16. Also there, not recognised yet lol
    607 and TigerstarMC like this.
  17. To much money to spend on a gaming event...
  18. Just noticed that Minecon is during Anime Expo and cost more and is fewer days than AX :eek:
  19. Cant find that Chin xD
  20. i didnt go to the one in florida, i could of but i didnt feel that there was a reason to, they dont release any special information there its just things you can google and maybe a cape