digging down in the middle of nowhere

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Porphos, Jul 16, 2013.

?

Which of these is the best enchantment for a wooden stick?

Knockback 7 vote(s) 33.3%
Fire aspect 11 vote(s) 52.4%
Sharpness 3 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. that is my life story someone digs a hole i am the one to fall in it
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  2. (I've never tried it by the way)

X-ray texture packs are impossible to block as textures are controller client side, not server side :)
  3. The way EMC sends/loads the world, they are extremely inefficient (and I mean, you can get way more by legitly mining efficient).
  4. well actually emc could design there own texture pack and set it so that they must play on it for the server to work
  5. How? I'm guessing you won't tell me because some other person will find out how to go around that.
  6. Aikar.
  7. I doubt people would like that. I certainly wouldn't. Just think, would you?
  8. i admit i would hate it but it would clear up the hole problem:p
  9. It actually wouldn't. Most of those holes are from legit players. They just don't bother to fill them in.
    wisepsn likes this.
  10. Ugh! Lazy banana's!
    wisepsn likes this.
  11. Wow, I'm surprised no one else has said this yet.
    It's impossible to prevent people "digging down".
    I like to make giant quarries in the utopian wilderness, but, now I do that in the wastelands.
    My point being, if your in the wastelands, it is supposed to be barren and stuff to build, why do you think most of the outpost entrances and stripped clean? Now, the wild is a different story. If someone were to make a quarry, mine, etc., I would recommend to make a fence around the area so people don't fall in. I have done this before on utopian wilderness, before, wastelands were implemented. This was before the periodic wild reset, but, I still made sure it was safe, and secure.
    Anyways, enough of me blabbing, it's just what I think. It's MINEcraft.
    wisepsn likes this.
  12. Simple solution is to just put lava or fire & netherrack around the holes so you won't fall in because you can clearly see them!