DiamondTreasure killed me and stole my stuff.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by gsotocast, Feb 11, 2012.

1. U can't even trust urself
  2. We do have police officers, they're called "Moderators" here. Adding a "block log" would be more akin to installing security cameras on every possible corner. It eats up resources better spent elsewhere.
    ISMOOCH and BloodDisciple like this.
  3. pressing multiple buttons is hard?
    nmanley likes this.
  4. 2 things.
    1. Do what I do whenever I get attacked, run and don't stop until their gone. I remember when a guy came on begging for help, he said a server he was on was getting griefed like crazy. I went over to see for myself, and sure enough, they had hacked the server and Minecraft. They dive bombed, lava'd sniped, and even turned the spawn into a battleground. I ran as soon as they targeted me, and sure enough, they stopped chasing me after I reached the forest. I'm never going back to that server.
    2. Everyone's changing their avatars to their skins!
  5. He's Got a good point....
  6. Yes I am very skilled with my fingers.Also I run it through steam so my screen button is f12 which is easy to hit with my mouse hand while moving.
  7. Money Runs most of the thing in world ye know =/
  8. Well, got contacted by staff. They do not log block placement because of the storage that it would use, even though, I think at least they should monitor lava placement... But oh well.
  9. Considering that you can restrict what you want logblock to actually log then it's more like putting security cameras on every strategic corner ;)
  10. yes, actually at the configuration file of logblock you can (false) to all but lava and water drops if you want, that way the only block logged will be lava, well that goes up to admins but not having such important tool into a huge empire it's almost ilogic.
  11. Players place a ton of lava and water in the empire a day.
  12. So ummmm should we follow Twitch's example? SMS BOMB TIME. ;)
  13. I believe you missunderstood me, players don't actually go and place lava at wilderness world the whole time, and once again, you can choose what world you want to log and what world you don't.