Destroy, Demolish, Dismantle [Event]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iMutes, Nov 24, 2019.

1. ~ Ahoy Maties! ~
    I am Midnight, a retired pirate/member on EMC. As a pirate I have too much treasure, precious blocks, and special spawn eggs that I do not want to get left behind.

So.....
    I am hosting a big event for people (random players) to come to all four of my residents and destroy or take anything that they would like to own.
    Date?:
    November 27th - November 29th - noted my resident will still be open after the dates.
    Location?:
    Smp7
    Time?:
    I don't know (xD) since after the 25th, that'll be my Thanksgiving break (Am in college) I'll hop online in the mornings (EST) then stay till night time. Basically, I'll be online all day and will be on the EMC discord (event voice channel) if people want to hear my voice one last time or whatever.

The Rules?:

• You can..break my chests

• You can..destroy any building block on my residents

• You can egg my villagers or whatever mob that's still alive

• You can..break my beacons and keep them

• You can only have my promos or special items like (cupid bows, sparks, steel, notch apples) if you are a friend of mine or if I feel like giving it to you xD (if you deserve it. I rather give it to someone who doesn't have a single promo)

• I am giving away my rupees as well, so stick around to get rich. I have +200k to get rid of

• You can not have my friends player heads (that wouldn't be right)

• You can not have my OP bow (mending and infinity) or my OP full diamond armor set if you already know how to play EMC or is already OP. Like I said, I rather give it to someone new or someone who doesn't have anything. (It'll be like an early Christmas gift)
    Let us all be fair when breaking a chest. Do not be a butt and break a chest then warp back to my residents and break another. Just pretend that I am Santa Claus and I'm giving you gifts. DO NOT BE NAUGHTY. BE NICE.
    Why you should join this event?

• Because one: I own a mall, two big farms, and a big modern home with multi-rooms. My mall and modern home is made out of quartz so WHY NOT?

• Second, in my mall I have lots of valuable items that you can use when you are playing on EMC or to use in your own shop.

• And third, WHY NOT?! (XD) Come online on
    Noted: I do not know when my residents will get disable due to me not being a member anymore, so make sure you come online at the date it'll be hosted.
    And noted that I can not help you if someone took an item that you want..all I can do is watch or leave my residents open for people to get into.
  2. I'll attend, as long as you are there. I have no interest in your items, rather you staying, but I respect your decisions as you make them.
    Kaddrii likes this.
  3. I’ll attend this event. Will be there to say my goodbyes and tell midnight how much I’ll miss her.
  4. I know you don't know me, but I recently came back to EMC after 5 years of absence about 2 days ago. Since my return, I've noticed a huge lack of community that there once was. So, though you don't know me and my personality, I will be there to support your decision and try to connect with the people attending-- including you.
  5. When is the event?
  6. I should be able to come
  7. Arrr! Mi Lady... will try to come ashore an bid thee farewell if able.. but if no... then I hope you always find the winds at yer back ta carry you forward on your journeys.
  8. I should of made a pirate ship out in True Haven as a memorable ;w;...
    ConductorConduit, Kaddrii and Raaynn like this.
  9. November 27 - November 29. My residents will stay open unless on those days people go in and go crazy on taking my things. I forgot to post the location but my residents are on Smp7
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  10. I thank you for doing so >w< *tips hat*
  11. *Edited* For the time,
    I don't know (xD) since after the 25th, that'll be my Thanksgiving break (Am in college) I'll hop online in the mornings (EST) then stay till night time. Basically, I'll be online all day and will be on the EMC discord (event voice channel) if people want to hear my voice one last time or whatever.
    Kaddrii likes this.
  12. Never too late. I would love to see some more ships out with mine! Hint hint...
  13. Yes. I might just yeet my residences free as well if i still have them and if i remember to come. You are a generous person and well miss you. Shall i take your lonely boat away as well? <3
  14. I’ll try to go there’s something there I kinda want :)
  15. I'm going to attend tomorrow. I'm worried that EMC will meet its doom soon. When the time comes, I'll be watching as the sun sets for the last time, and hope that one day, I'll become free from this game. I love EMC, but never has an Empire ever lasted. Anyway, thanks for hosting this event. I wish I could just up and quit this game, but I'm still attached to the world I've built on here. I hope to see you there, MrzMidnight. Say my goodbyes. I think it's been a while but we might have met before. I wish you well. Kiosukete! (Take care!")
    ~ Aoi Kai
  16. Do you have any idea when it will start today? Thank you.
  17. I am already on smp7, but already bought what I was most interested in, a MrzMidnight head! Thanks :)
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  18. I bought one too.
  19. Is everything okay? I wanted to check because it's already 12:00 EMC time, but the event hasn't started. I do hope everything is fine. I'm worried something may have happened.
  20. This is too painful. I'm just going to take my head and go...

My apartment room will be taken apart too, such a shame... :(