Design new roads?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by StgbtL, Sep 6, 2021.

?

if you could, would you employ your road design on EMC?

yay 2 vote(s) 66.7%
nay 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Well. i am not sure if this counts as a suggestion, or a forum game. but the rules are as simple as possible, show off your building skills by "redesigning" the EMC roads. there is nothing wrong with the sandstone pathways we have, but they could use a little life. thats where you come into play.

Rules: Any block goes, any format, use 1.17.1, do it on EMC or in a singleplayer world.
    Road dimensions: 4 blocks wide, infinite distance long.

When you post, i would highly recommend this format (but whatever format floats your boat)

[images, you can post as many as needed]

(Optional) Theme:
    Blocks used:
    Time to make (about):

And most importantly, have fun! :)
  2. That's why there is a service to add your own roads by Slav-~ recruiting Senior Staff to place them for you
  3. looks like dis thread was a waste lol
  4. It sounds like you need to repurpose it! Make it a “Share your custom road design” thread.

People can share their own custom roads in game or share cool designs for roads that anybody could have SS use to make their roads more interesting around their res. A lot of people may not realize how many cool roads are out there or how unique they could make the roads around their own res. I know that in the early days for me, it would have been helpful to see what’s possible for roads on EMC and get helpful tips and tricks.
    Kryarias and MoreMoople like this.