[Derelict Avenue] Application Recruitment

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ShrinkingMatt, Jul 16, 2017.

?

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Yes 13 vote(s) 61.9%
No 8 vote(s) 38.1%
  1. Hey all.

So I've decided that enough is enough and I'm sick of building my outpost by myself.
    I've put together a small questions sheet that can be filled out by anyone who's interested.

Application: https://goo.gl/PrCzww

The more detail you include in your answers, the better! I really do want to know why you truly want to join the outpost. I'd also like you to be very honest with your answers. Anyway, now we've gotten that out of the way, I'm sure you'd like to know a little bit about the outpost your applying to!

Name of outpost: Derelict Avenue

Leader/Owner: ShrinkingMatt, Sachrock and GrowingMatt. (Alt)

SMP: The outpost is based on SMP4.

Farms built so far: Wither Skeleton / Gold / Creeper / Spider

If You'd like more details regarding the farms, please don't hesitate to ask at the end of your application or even send a PM on the forums.

Buildings so far: Start of nether hub / Storage and tunnels for gold farm / main outpost hub / mini mansion.

Future plans: Finish all started buildings / connect tunnels from gold farm to the creeper farm / finish the mini mansion / new mob farm / private house district for members.

That's it for now guys! Sorry this isn't too detailed. I'm a fan of short and sweet. I'd also like to add that I'm looking for long term members who are genuinely interested in helping this outpost along and building it up so it grows and grows.

If anyone applying is interested in me a little as well. Here are a few details about me and my interests within minecraft.

Name: Matt
    Age IG: 1656 Days
    Age IRL: 18 Years
    Sex: Male
    Interests: Farm building/Industrial building/Digging my life away

Thanks for reading guys! Apologies for any spelling mistakes.. It's 2am.
  2. It might be helpful if you included what smp it is on.
    ShelLuser and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  3. Shh.. Thanks Tucker :p
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  4. Bumps! It isn't best outpost by far, the community out here will be one to remember however.
  5. I don't mind who joins or anything like that but I am official co-owner of the outpost or official owner as I don't see your name on the thread ;)

And I have made changes to my gold farm to increase productivity :)
  6. Sach I'll join if you'd like
  7. I do apologise then Sach :) Me and Sep did create the outpost together. I however was not informed that he handed his ownership of the outpost to you. I guess we are now the two owners of Derelict Avenue. I'll edit the thread and include your name now :)
  8. Signed up. Thanks Sach
  9. :D
  10. Bumps! Still looking for members that are willing to help the growth of the outpost.
  11. Bump! Roll in those applications guys :p I'd love to start some big builds with the new members!
  12. Bumps! Still looking for some active members!