[Denied] Soulbound your own items

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gilixnup, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Howdy it's Gil,

I would like to suggest that there be some way to put the Soul bound effect on a certain item of your choosing. How would this work? If you pay 150k rupees you are able to buy the Soul Bound effect and put it on the item you are holding at that moment.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  2. I would think that it would make things to op if you could and voters gear is all soulbound and certain promos are soulbound as well so sorry but -1 for me
    The_Mancub likes this.
  3. I feel that something like this was suggested before and denied. I could be wrong though. Anyways, I'm saying -1 here. If you could soulbound all your important items, it would make things OP.
  4. I would say +1, maybe not 150k, because to less wealthy players thats a lot, maybe, you combine the item with a nether star, but you can only have so many soul bound items... meaning, with ranks, you get more permanently
  5. The only way this would not be op (imo) is if the soulbound enchant and mending could not be applied to the same item. Even then I feel like it would make other aspects of the game less enjoyable (mob arena for example). While its a cool idea I have to say -1
  6. +1? I like the suggestion, but those rich billionare players can just bulk-buy the soulbound attribute. Maybe as a one-time voting reward?
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  7. This would give me an excuse to spend my millions :D
  8. This has been suggested before and they want to keep it for promos as it's not obtainable in vanilla mc.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. Sorry, this is not something we will be doing. But keep the suggestions coming as I (and others) check this forum almost daily. :)