(DENIED)Outpost Request - Beefland

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Senor_Johnos, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Hello to the whole of EMPIRE MINECRAFT, my name is John, some people may know me as 'Jonathoncraft' before I changed my name to 'Senor_Johnos' but I've been on this server for almost five years. I, along with many of my friends, have been working on a place called Beefland during that time span. She has seen a great deal of history and I was passively reading through the forums when I learned that we could officially establish an Outpost in the Frontier. I would like to nominate Beefland for official outpost status.
    We are located on SMP2 and we are roughly 5,000 blocks directly east of the East Outpost. Our coordinates are very roughly 15373, -8. I do not want to too my own horn, but it is borderline impossible to miss the kingdom on the live map; we are the medieval city made of stone brick and dark oak roofs.
    If we do not qualify for such a request, perfectly fine by me, I thank you for your time!

VoidDistortion and Kryarias like this.
  2. I also remember reading something about build protections and only certain people can build within your established base. Would you require all the usernames of players I would like to permit to build within the base, if it is to be accepted that is, or is that something I would be able to do myself? Sorry, this is still very new to me so I want to try and understand the situation as best I can. Thank you kindly, again.
  3. No we wouldn't need a list of members to the outpost. As owner you'd be allowed to say who can or can not build within the boundaries. That is for outposts that are officially established.
    Now for this claim I'm going to need the coords to a locked chest that will mark the center of your outpost. You can pm me those coords here. http://pm.emc.gs/AncientTower and as soon as I get those coords I'll take a look and see if we can get beefland established.
  4. Thank you so much AncientTower, I greatly appreciate it! I'll hop online now and send you the coordinates! Thank you again.
  5. Is this the empire who claimed an isle containing one of my favorite stone brick churches?
  6. Not entirely sure? We RPed a bunch but mainly tried to stick to ourselves.
  7. Unfortunately as right now I can't establish this base. I know a lot of work has gone into this but perhaps start fresh far deep in a new unchartered area and maybe then you'll also have a new nether biomes to work with as well.
  8. Thats totally fine, thank you very much. We've sunk way too much time until the building of Beefland and have had way too many fond memories in it to just start fresh somewhere else. I'm perfectly content not being officially established, thats fine by me. I thank you again for your time and I hope you stay safe and stay healthy!
    AncientTower likes this.