(Denied) Outpost Establishment Request

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Evan_Love, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outpost Name: Alexandria
    Server: smp7

I have a locked chest on site. let me know if you need the coordinates.

Also, it's super remote. I'm currently trying to figure out how I can get teleport there and back to town. Any information you can provide would be helpful.

thanks,
    tzuspan
  2. Moved pending claim to the correct location.

Also Processing....

Also tzuspan there is no teleporting here outside of /town. You'll need to build a rail through the Nether if you want a quick way to and from your base.
  3. I'm going to have to deny your claim for Establishment as there are builds within a 3k radius.
    Here is a link to the rules to establish an outpost. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/ they basically state you must be 5k away from spawn and 3k away from any other builds...

This doesn't mean you can't make a base there. It just means it can not be an established outpost... The link will give you all the info you need as to what perks established outposts get versus non established outposts.

Welcome to the Empire! It's best to use /map to see just what is around you... Also best to make claims in all black areas of /map... If I were you I'd go to spawns like /wild se or /wild sw they are far out and not many have been out there to make claims.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.