[denied] Marriage Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by TehrandomX, Oct 31, 2015.

?

Do You Like This Idea?

+1 10 vote(s) 28.6%
0 5 vote(s) 14.3%
-1 20 vote(s) 57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smp8 is ruining emc XD i kid of course.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. -1 No, just no... adding marriage in EMC would cause way TOO much drama, and fights. Marrying someone isn't as simple as just throwing a fish at someone and bam! Your married. This is something EMC really doesn't need, and it's really unnecessary.
  3. I'm scared of marriages... I still think my wife would make me a slave and bake cookies forever until I died of dehydration or something...
    Equinox_Boss, iNachos10 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. EMC Marriage in a Nutshell
  5. Yeah, I can see this causing a whole bunch of drama with the roleplayers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Hey!
    I can see where this could be a good idea, but like Finch said, devs need to finish other updates before something like this.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I think the concept smp8 has developed with marriage is great :) However, I have seen Aikar state elsewhere on the forums that he is not interested in adding any pre-made plug-ins to EMC. He'd much rather develop / code them himself. So I don't think this is very likely. Besides, marriage is a lot of work! Enjoy being unattached while you can :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. We are unlikely to add third party plugins nor would we ever add such a feature.

It does not fit into the "CORE" aspect of EMC.

Marriage is part of SMP8's community, and it removes the fun and specialness of it to strip a specialty from the community and making it part of the package.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.