[Denied] Lead City

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dreamdiggers, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Hi, New player here. I have locked a chest in the Frontier, over 5k from where I started. I would like the base to be called "Lead City" and I am on SMP3. Thank you.
  2. Hey there, dreamdiggers! Unfortunately, your outpost establishment request is denied. I found other player-built structures in the area that you wish to establish. I would recommend going further out (to a completely black area on the livemap -- smp3.emc.gs) and trying again there. :)
  3. Hi, Given the wait for a reply, I have already started a building project. So I will either have to dismantle it entirely or start again. This would probably end with me getting mobbed and losing interest. Would it be possible to join one of the player-built structure groups that you speak of? I'm looking for a compromise here that works for both of us.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  4. You can build in the Frontier Wild without some of the protections of the Formal Established Claim.

But staff would have to explain the difference and those rules and radius of your build.

You can also contact the players who have built something nearby and ask for permission to claim or to join you in a claim.

Make sure to use /bmode to protect blocks.