(denied) Golgotha

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Zora_Wolfe, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Owner: Zora_Wolfe

SMP9
    Eviltoade likes this.
  2. Hi Zora, Just moving this thread into the requests section. I will get online shortly to have a look at your location and will be back to you today!
  3. Hi again Zora. Current location is too close to other player builds. You need to be 3k blocks away from anyone else's builds and 5k from EMC outposts, sorry.
  4. Oh dang! Is there a way to tell if you're too close to someone? I traveled 30 minutes out into a hostile desert with no signs of life or player activity.
  5. Also If I may ask, who's the players that I'm too close too? Maybe I can talk to them and work something out
  6. Best to use /map and find a place way inside the blacked out area of the map. The blacked out area is where no one has traveled and it's easier to get established.

It's actually multiple spot that players have built. Getting Established means you can say who can build or not build on your claimed property. I'd advise you to do the /map and find a new spot deep in the black..
  7. Hmm, I don't mean to bother you more but, i have put a bit of time in the village I was working on fortifying. Do you know off hand if any of those other people have established the area as an outpost? if not then I'm very tempted to just try and live peacefully among them.
  8. The area isn't established there is a place just 4k blocks northwest that is established but the area with the other players builds and yours is open. Go ahead and keep building.. The only thing Establishing is good for right now is to make sure no one builds near you. I have many mini bases as I call them that are not established and that is fine for me.