[denied] Dragon tomb

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 6, 2018.

1. ;-; 2018 still no dragon tomb
    mba2012 and Starzival like this.
  2. why
  3. Was there really a need to bump this? It was almost 5 years old.
  4. A lot of oof right here, this is the side of EMC where you keep hush hush about
    FadedMartian, Jay2a and Starzival like this.
  5. why are you like this
    FadedMartian, Tuqueque and Jay2a like this.
  6. As someone who's been on EMC since the original announcement:
    Meh
  7. Hello o/
    i have a suggestion for the dragon tombs i think that there can be a way to fight the dragon and have a chance of getting a egg i think that players can get 9 dragon stones and put them in a crafting table where it will make a special pass in which they can go to games and go though a portal there would be a arena where players would have vault access and there will be a shop sign where you can sell you pass this will teleport you to a arena where a dragon will be spawned this dragon will be able to regenerate health and summon endermites i think it should spawn 5 but thats just my opinion i think that if a player kills a dragon they would have a .05% chance of getting a egg however they can boost their chances buy entering multiple passes at once for 3 passes they get a 1% chance and 5 they get a 2.5% chance of the dragon dropping a egg. This can also be done with a team however the chances will be lowered for 2 players it would be a 1/2 chance from its original chance and 3 players itl be 1/3 and everything else would be 1/5 so one pass 5 players would be a .01% chance of getting a egg tell me what you think of this idea for the dragon tombs
    Starzival likes this.
  8. "i think that if a player kills a dragon they would have a .05% chance of getting a egg however they can boost their chances buy entering multiple passes at once for 3 passes they get a 1% chance and 5 they get a 2.5% chance of the dragon dropping a egg."
    1 pass is a .05% chance, but 3 passes is a 1% chance. That means you're 20 times more likely to get an egg if you use 3 passes instead of 1.
    Did you mean .5%?
  9. no but sounds better
    Starzival likes this.
  10. Please don't bump old threads. That red message below the text box saying that the thread is old and shouldn't be bumped is there for a reason.

In the future, just create a new thread from the start rather than bumping a 5 year old thread.

Thread closed extracted and merged
  11. Dragon Tombs is a planned upcoming EMC update. However, it has been placed on hold due to a community vote that determined that the Empire and Outpost updates were more important. See that thread here for details:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/poll-what-upcoming-feature-do-you-desire-more.57718/

The Empires update is currently under development, and once it and the upcoming Outposts update is finished, Dragon Tombs is next on the development roster.
  12. The devs admitted that announcing the Dragon Tombs so early on was a bad idea for a number of reasons. The Dragon Tombs were too early in development and announcing them so soon proved to be a bad idea
    Basically it was going to be a way to fight multiple dragons on EMC at a time when fighting multiple dragons wasn't already an option in Minecraft. And like JD said, the developers are working on projects that the community wanted to happen first/instead
    FadedMartian likes this.