[Denied] [Claim] OUTPOST(maybe future city)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Tuqueque, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This has become and will remain a private outpost

WELCOME TO TUQUEQUE'S METROPOLIS OFFICIAL THREAD

Population:
    Leader: tuqueque
    Elder(s): bringmeacloud(including her alts), Sly_Skrillexx
    Peasant(s): N/A

Projects/screen shots:

http://imgur.com/Bbw7NE4,04utahn,Tq...Kj4uS,xLOzop3,fF8inmF,7t7SUaZ,bCao1Rn,SH8J863
    Why be part of us?
    -support each other
    -meet players that you have not met

What will you receive for joining?
    -companions
    -support
    -rewards(WIP)(should be similar as a voting streak)

Leader:

1. next update will be here

Elder:
    1. Have right to lock 5 DC(not 10 signs) with a lock sign for his/her own purposes
    a. I suggest that you put the valuables stuff here
    b. If storage extra needed you can put unlocked chest in your room or collaborate to the community storage!
    2. Have a private space for storage that is 15(width)x10(lenght)x10(height)
    3. Place Future Project and Current Projects signs on its appropriate wall
    4. Right to know location of outpost
    5. All peasant's rights
    6. Other rights may be suggested down bellow and if accepted will be edited/added here

Peasants:
    1. Have right to have 2 DC(not 4 signs) with a lock sign for his/her own purposes
    b. If storage extra needed you can put unlocked chest in your room or collaborate to the community storage!
    2. Have a private space for storage that is 10(lenght)x10(width)x5(height)...(WIP)...building not yet built
    3. Have a built area or project area(only 1 free per member, but you may buy extra later on when prices are assigned)
    a. Projects must be accepted and assigned a place to be built
    b. It must not damage/corrupt other projects
    4. Right to report someone if someone not a member stole something from them
    5. May use Log Farm(WIP) as long as he replants the same saplings that was the tree
    6. Right to know location of outpost
    7. Other rights may be suggested down bellow and if accepted will be edited/added here

1. All EMC rules apply

2. All the peasants must show respect to elders and the leader
    3.Use common sense!
    4.DO NOT: grief(locking chest without permission counts as griefing, steal(you may borrow stuff with permission), or give any coordinates
    a. If any of the above happens you will be asked to leave this metropolis and keep it secrets...you may rejoin if your request is accepted
    5.Do not spam Leader or Elder(s)
    6.Ask permission for making useful, but lags machines...you need to approve it not just ask!
    7. Future rules will be edited/added here(you may suggest some down bellow)

Version 2.0
    NOTE: admissions aren't currently available
    NOTE: use 2nd spoiler to view information(this applies to every spoiler)

WELCOME TO TUQUEQUE'S METROPOLIS OFFICIAL THREAD

Population:
    Leader: tuqueque
    Elder(s): bringmeacloud(including her alts)
    Peasant(s): N/A

Projects/screen shots:

http://imgur.com/Bbw7NE4,04utahn,Tq...Kj4uS,xLOzop3,fF8inmF,7t7SUaZ,bCao1Rn,SH8J863

Leader:

1. next update will be here

Elder:
    1. Have right to lock 5 DC(not 10 signs) with a lock sign for his/her own purposes
    a. I suggest that you put the valuables stuff here)
    b. Other chest or DC may be locked if you want to, but if you lock it you HAVE to put the leader's
    2. Have a private space for storage that is 15(width)x10(lenght)x10(height)
    3. Place Future Project and Current Projects signs on its appropriate wall
    4. Right to know location of outpost
    5. Other rights may be suggested down bellow and if accepted will be edited/added here

Peasants:
    1. Have right to have 2 DC(not 4 signs) with a lock sign for his/her own purposes
    b. Other chest or DC may be locked if you want to, but if you lock it you HAVE to put the leader's name(tuqueque) and you can put any other member name if you want them to have access...
    2. Have a private space for storage that is 10(lenght)x10(width)x5(height)...(WIP)...building not yet built
    3. Have a built area or project area(only 1 free per member, but you may buy extra later on when prices are assigned)
    a. Projects must be accepted and assigned a place to be built
    b. It must not damage/corrupt other projects
    4. Right to report someone if someone not a member stole something from them
    5. May use Log Farm(WIP) as long as he replants the same saplings that was the tree
    6. Right to know location of outpost
    7. Other rights may be suggested down bellow and if accepted will be edited/added here

1. All EMC rules apply

2. All the peasants must show respect to elders and the leader
    3.Use common sense!
    4.DO NOT: grief(locking chest without permission counts as griefing, steal(you may borrow stuff with permission), or give any coordinates
    a. If any of the above happens you will be asked to leave this metropolis and keep it secrets...you may rejoin if your request is accepted
    5.Do not spam Leader or Elder(s)
    6. Future rules will be edited/added here(you may suggest some down bellow)

Version 1.0
    Just moments ago i created my base(outpost in wild)

Name: Tuqueque's metropolis
    Server: SMP8

NOTE: admissions aren't currently available

PS. If I'm missing something to detail please post in comments

Location will be provided to members, current members:

1. tuqueque

Donations: 0
    Currency: 0r

Something Random i found today:
  2. So.... what's the point in limiting how many chests people can lock?
  3. I want to use one of the most important factors that EMC has used
    EMC is all about helping and sharing(in this case if someone needs something i will be able to give that someone the thing he want, and later i will return(new) the item to its original owner

i think this i s my best answer i've got, also im not putting a limit on how many chest you can lock, im just putting a limit of 2(in elder 5) on how many chest you have for yourselves, equally i wouldn't use this for my benefit because i obviously I would get banned...I just wanted to create a different system than other outpost:oops:*ashamed, sad tone*
  4. That would be bannable, taking things from peoples chests.

I found that out the hard way in August 2013.
  5. I think what he's trying to get at that the town has a big community storage with room for a certain amount of locked chests like my friends do at a base if they don't want it taken it goes in there room not in storage because the storage is for us all to use
    tuqueque likes this.
  6. (Yes, I know this thread is old, but the request came to me this week).
    I'm sorry, but your outpost does not meet the requirements to be established.
    It is within the 3000 blocks from another base and within the 5000 blocks from the protected outpost.
    Would you like this thread to be closed or to remain open?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.