[Established] +Deco outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mikaila, Jan 22, 2017.

1. +Deco has finally started an Outpost for head farming !

its located in smp7 & the locked chest is under my name

if you have any other questions please pm me
  2. Hi there :) If you can send me the coords to your locked chest I'll take a look for you :)
  3. :p burger already established it...I think he might of forgotten to close the thread for me
  4. I never had to give out coords for my 2 outposts to be established. Is this something new? Most people like to keep their outposts secret, by giving out coords on forums all of EMC would know where it is. I may be wrong but was looking at a 3rd outpost with friends and want to know what to expect.
    EmpireMall likes this.
  5. Ninja'd lol but still wondering if coords are a new thing?
  6. coords can be pm'd to the staff not posted on the forum. But some staff just like to make sure the lock chest their seeing come up is the one associated with the base trying to get established.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  7. They aren't given out publicly. They are given to the mods so that they can check to see if the establishment request meets the requirements.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  8. Hi Merek_Shadower you are correct. I needed the coords on this occasion due to there being 3 locked chests rather than just one, all were recent and all were on Qkazooo's chosen server. Coords can be given in a private pm to the staff member dealing with the claim in order to keep the location secret :)
  9. Cool thanks for letting me know :D
  10. This place is full of bad omens... Death lurks around every corner.

A better name for this outpost would have been The Guillotine
    Qkazooo likes this.