Dear EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roarings, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Dear EMC,

I can't even find the words for this but I have to atleast try huh! No but, Really, This is serious and from the bottom of my heart;

EMC, And with that I mean the community, the staff, the buildings, minecraft, EVERYTHING that has made EMC what EMC is today. You. Are. The. Best. Most. Loving. Community. I. Have. Ever. Seen!
    And I am SO Grateful that I met you ALL.

You, the one reading this, Yes you! YOU are SO special you are a part of this community and without you it wouldn't be the same. You are so perfect and beautiful don't you EVER forget that!

Through the one year that ive been on this server Ive changed a LOT. And thats in a good way! This community gave me a home when I needed one, It gave me new friends when I needed a shoulder to cry on and it is truly the best thing that ever happened to me. I am SO grateful to you all for welcoming me and caring for me the way we do for everyone in this community and for that I thank you so much because people who come here in tears are cheered up and loved, they never leave because those tears have dried and a smile showed up. Now you may think, Ugh its just pixels roar!, NO this is NOT pixels. We might communicate through pixels but the love and care that is shared in this community is nothing less than pure reality!

I came here because I needed to get away from the ''real'' life, Everything went wrong in my opinion. Then I came here and I met the most wonderful friends I could have ever wished for. This community took care of me in my darkest times and I want to truly say I am SO thankful and I couldn't have been this happy ever without you guys.

You will all be in my heart forever, Thank you.

Love
    Roarings
    AyanamiKun, Candlewax, CDJS and 12 others like this.
  2. Glad you are a part of our wonderful community! I hope you are not writing this as a goodbye.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. What a lovely sentiment <3 I'm only just now becoming a part of the community here actively and it makes me happy to see that I have made a great choice in making EMC my home. Feel free to come by in game and spread some of those good vibes my way! lol
    607 likes this.
  4. Ahw haha so sweet you both! And pink you definitely wont regret coming here!!!! Promise :)!
    And no this is definetely NOT a goodbye! I wouldn't miss you guys for a million dollars! (Its that ive been real busy with school and inactive and I just felt like writing this because you guys cheer me up everyday :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Thanks. <3
  6. Right back at you my friend :)

But yeah, together we make this great community, together we drive the staff to hold all those cool events, together we can have some silly fun on these forums and most of all together we make the Empire what it is today (I'm repeating myself again) :)

I''m also quite happy to have met you Roarings and even though we haven't often met in-game I still know roughly who you are and on which server you play (and no: I did not cheat by checking your signature, SMP5 is also home of GRIP which means that I frequent it too, but on a sporadic basis) ;)
  7. No thank you! <3!! You're amazing! :D We haven't really chatted but I know from what I see on the fora you're a great and such a nice person! :)

Awh! Thank you so much! And indeed, Although I haven't met you in game that much I know what a wonderful person you are, You are truly one of the core parts of EMC. You always try to keep the peace and help the newcomers and really just help everyone and thank you so much for that! Its greatly appreciated from my side although I don't always say it :) Best of luck to you my friend!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  8. I thought this was a goodbye... I was like :eek::(
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  9. EMC is the best server i played on by far! so happy that i found it!
    607 likes this.
  10. Ahw haha, I would never leave this pearl of a server!

Same here!! Its the best eveeer :D
    607 and AyanamiKun like this.