[Date Path TRIVIA] Find the Date! 50,000r PRIZE!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Sefl, Feb 24, 2020.

?

Too Hard?

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Super Super Super Hard 4 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. PLEASE DONT POST ANSWER IN THREAD UNTIL ALL PRIZES ARE CLAIMED
    PLEASE PM SEFL ON THE FORUMS TO CLAIM PRIZE!

This I think will be a fun forum game I will host probably once a week! Follow the clues in this post to find a date and win a prize! First one will be sports related but hopefully different ones are to follow!

1st Place - 50,000r
    2nd and 3rd - Nether Star

On this day this "Unkown" Player (Follow clues to find out this player) Hit his 2,000th Career Hit in the MLB!

To find this player you must first know this Super Bowl Score! This Super Bowl Number can be found by placing the first letter of each of the following players last names (X is given)

Player Number 1 - Is the only deceased (edit here on this mistyped previously stated last alive) MLB Player with 1,59x(last number censored) RBI's (Runs Batted In)
    Player Number 2 - Was Born on May 13, 1950 and had 1,698 AB's (At Bat's)

Once u figure out the Super Bowl Number with the score u need to reduce 1 Extra Point and 1 Touchdown from the winning teams total then add a Field goal and a Safety to the score.

Put the larger number first and the smaller number last. Together they will give you the Career Hits of the Player who hit is 2,000th Career Hit on the date you need to find!

Best of Luck! Hope you learned something cool or just had fun searching for the clues!
  2. Congrats to Smooshed_Potato for getting it first! Still 2 prizes available! :rolleyes:
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  3. gonna bump this! 2 more prizes available!
  4. Cool idea! :)
    I don't think I'd find this subject at all interesting, though, and I am also afraid that I would make a mistake or get stuck somewhere, because of not understanding certain terms. :p Although I hope you made sure that no prior knowledge except general internet skills were necessary. :)