Customized Worlds to the Extreme.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by PatchesMasterBlk, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Here is a thread where you can post those screenshots you get from playing around with the sliders in the "Custom World" menu.
  2. For starters, I have a diamond... monstrosity from playing with the ore spawning sliders.

That is all one HUGE vein that wraps around the end of the ravine from the right, going to the back, and visible again on the left. :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.

3. Oh my bad... this is my game, not MC... hehe. I play with settings more on here than any other game haha
    PatchesMasterBlk and 607 like this.
  4. Wait you have a game?
  5. Yes, although I am the only holder as its still a WIP hehe.
  6. Those are INCREDIBLY good graphics :eek:.
    607 likes this.
  7. Agreed, that does look cool.

As to the actual topic: I don't know if I've got any screenshots accessible here... but I did play around with those settings a bit! I remember creating a world that was almost entirely lava, except for many very steep mountain-peaks, scattered around. It would've been an interesting world to play survival in! :p
  8. finch_rocks_1: To be honest, I thought that was a photograph of a real-life diving trip before I saw the game sentence.

607: If you manage to find them, feel free to post them here: thats why the thread is here. :)
    607 likes this.