Custom Deco Heads

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Kryarias, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Need some sort of decorational head for your build? Look no further! I will get any decorational head for you for 300 rupees each! All I need you to do is either to give me the skin you want (whether it be an image file, a NameMC link, a link from minecraft-heads.com, etc), or you can tell me a design you want, and I'll get the head to you as soon as possible! Almost anything is possible! To make a request, please PM me on the forums, or find me in-game.
    Example Prices:
    16 heads - 4,800r
    32 heads - 9,600r
    64 heads (1 stack) - 19,200r
    9 stacks - 172,800r
    A fee of 50r per design per stack will be added if you want the heads sent via /mail. Otherwise, they will be available for pickup at 15552 on SMP7. Select certain heads ordered previously by others will also be available for sale at 15552 as a 'quickshop' of sorts. If you are unsure about an order, feel free to PM me and I will try to respond ASAP. Please note that I reserve the right to deny any request for any reason.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. Changed price to 300r per head!
  3. Like I said before, I want food :p any kind of food, so long as there aren't brand names on it. like if you put out fries with the McDonalds symbol on it, i won't want it. But if you make fries without any sort of labels on it, i'll probably take it xD but it has to be recognizable. if i need to read what it is to even get a hint as to what it is, then it isn't worthy!
    collecting food heads is just fun :D also, i put some of them out on my dining table lol.