[CURRENT PROJECT] The PLU's Beginning

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by NetherSpecter, Apr 3, 2015.

1. How much do you think the total EMC build will cost? lol
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  2. Iron farms + black sheep farming = not much ;)
    AmusedStew and NetherSpecter like this.
  3. If we're talking about time then a fortune... If we're talking about items, then yes as Fedny stated it should be rather easy to get them. :)
    AmusedStew and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Quick update, now that all properties are concentrated to 2 accounts, progress on the build will be made rather quickly on EMC. Check it out at 18312 on SMP9. :) Thanks for your support and patience.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Quick update on the mall.

We're about 45% done, currently we have half a wall, the roads, the shop floors, the roof, details, and farm to work on before we open. I wanna give a quick shoutout to some more donators, MoeMacZap and Blackknight1021. Thank you tons!

Teleporter Room
    kritacul, FDNY21 and NetherSpecter like this.
  6. Just as a reminder this is still a thing. I'm currently working on getting the roads done. This project is huge and I'm more than determined to complete it. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. We'll love to see this finished! Keep the good work! Go for it!

Sincerely.
    Cuervo.
  8. Still here, and still building. It's been a while but now that I'm slowly working my way back into EMC, the center road is in. Thanks to Rainbow players may now walk from 18312 to 18472 without having to parkour. :) I hope to get some shop stands up but sadly nothing will be sold. Thanks for your patience!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Just browsed through the list of appreciated items. Still interested in iron? Carthaga has a DC spare of ingots...