[Creation] Roller Coaster!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Moms_CreditCard, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Hello my fellow EMC players, I here to show my latest project on ./v 1778. A wooden roller coaster, the res is going to be based on a "ghost" town...there will be be small shops and something else (TBA)... I would like you help support my creation and future ones to come...
    *update #3*
    I added a canyon through a hold part (sketch coming soon) and a launch

2013-11-19_18.22.37.png

*update #2*
    The mountain has been changed to a mine and the theme of the res is now a Mine Town (Submit a name for the town if you like,best name is picked and wins a prize [TBA])

2013-11-17_20.37.32.png
    Pie..

Here are some pictures:

2013-11-17_10.13.26.png

Donate rupees and harded brown clay:
    2013-11-17_09.16.09.png

This is why I need harded brown clay:
    2013-11-17_10.11.40.png 2013-11-17_10.11.49.png

Thank you for viewing my latest creation..
  2. Image is Broken
    DeadPresident likes this.
  3. it is fixed..
  4. You should try hosting with Image-Shack, easier direct links so viewers don't have to go offsite. It looks not bad. The texture pack you use is interesting, very flat. How much hardened clay do you think you'll need?
  5. It's going to be a mountain so about 1 sc or more and I don't what is happening with the images still fixing :/ ...
  6. Is the track contiguous thus far?
  7. Continuous? As of right now I'm focusing of the mountain then I'll work on the station :)
  8. Not "continuous," contiguous :p I mean does it make a full cycle without any unfinished sections?
  9. The track is complete and I also added a part to make it longer, donate to give it a try :)..
  10. k thanks for the support :D
  11. *update* HARD CORE PARKOUR is coming with the release of the roller coaster ;)
  12. Why do you need hardened clay :3 The texture pack...
  13. It is going to be used to make a mountain, you can come visit 1778 (OCD texture park)
  14. Thank you my good sir :D
  15. I donated 2k cuz stuff
  16. *update #2* Teh stuff I made with the donations :D
  17. *update #3* Even longer ride :D
  18. umm *bump*