Creating record of grief on smp8

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Chaotic_Zen, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I was offline for a little over 24 hours. When I made it back online this afternoon, I needed to run to town for something, so I hopped into my handy dandy mine cart, and rode back to my access point. Nearly at the end of my trip I passed through two blocks at head height across my track, which caused me to take damage. Fortunately, whoever it was that did this, was courteous enough to leave my track alone, however, I prefer to have my cart tunnels closed up and well lit, as this keep mobs from spawning on the tracks.
    According to your rules, you may not do anything that intentionally causes another player to take damage in frontier or wastes. also griefing is a big no no as well...
    I repaired the damage to the tunnel and posted signs to warn the offending player that the next time they damage my build, or me, I will pursue a formal grief complaint...
    this post is simply a record of the first grief. perhaps they thought the railway was abandoned, I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt.