Crash specifically on connecting to SMP8

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Stieltjes, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Hi all,

My minecraft is crashing on the "Loading Terrain" part of logging in to SMP8. I can log in to other servers, but when I try and switch, I still get the same problem.

The program just freezes, so I have to do "End Process" etc etc, so I don't get an error report.

I haven't been on EMC for six months or so, but I believe my character is quite far out in the wild at my wilderness base.

I'm not sure if I logged out near a mob spawner or something, and the number of mobs is crashing it when it tries to load. Just odd that it's literally just SMP8......

I did have a very quick look to check this hadn't been queried already, but didn't spot anything too obvious.

Obviously happy to PM roughly where I think my location is on SMP8 to staff if that would help.

Thanks in anticipation!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. How far are you out? Wilderness Frontier or Waste? It should bounce you back unless there's a rendering issue from an old version thats not compatible with a new version from that chunk.
    Stieltjes and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Assuming I'm where I expect I am, something in the order of 30k out.

Sorry, meant this reply to quote you, not sure why it didn't!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. May i suggest contacting SS, could be the area you are in is laggy/bugged? They can move your player spawn to a different location.
    Stieltjes likes this.
  5. Have some1 look for bugged redstone contraptions.
    Stieltjes likes this.