Crafter31211 365 day Giveaway!!!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by crafter31211, Dec 3, 2014.

?

Can You Come

Yes 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 36.4%
No 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. Crafters's 365th Day Party!

It will be held at /v 8909 or /v crafter31211 4

Want to donate to the party? Go to 9111 if you do!
    Promos will be given out also :D

Drop Party:
    This event will happen last and is small but there is no junk.

Maze
    This event will happen first. The First Place person will win a Vault Voucher. 2nd place will win a starter set and 3rd place will win a dragon stone frag.

Maze Speed Round
    This event will happen second. The First Place person will win a Vault Voucher. 2nd place will win a starter set and 3rd place will win a dragon stone frag.

Event Order:
    1. Maze
    2. Maze speed round
    3. Drop Party

Time:
    6th of December 2014
    Starts at 2:00 PM EMC time.

Give a special thanks to SEPTHEKID, Awesomebuilder33 and all of Carthaga for supporting me these last 365 days!

You Better be There :p
  2. congrats on your 1 year :D
  3. Bump I updated the prizes :D
    Items dropped at drop party will include promos diamonds gold emerald etc Also reply to this thread if you are going because I need an estimate on how many people coming. Also so far I have 2 people confirmed coming so because if 5 people show up for this event it is point less so I'm making a rule that if 20 player or more have to be there for me to run the event or I will postpone it to another date so more people will show up.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  4. Come on people reply to the thread of you are coming I still only have confirmed 3 people coming party starts in less than 6 hours
    Plz try to come! Hope to see you there!
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  5. Come on people reply to the thread of you are coming I still only have confirmed 4 people coming party starts in less than 3 hours
    Plz try to come! Hope to see you there!
  6. Ill be there :)
  7. Party starts in 20 minutes