Cows chew in a figure 8

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Favorite Block

Stone Slab 9 vote(s) 56.3%
Wrong Answer 7 vote(s) 43.8%
  1. Hello, EMC.

With my short(ish) absence from the Empire, it has become apparent to me that I will not be returning for good. I know that most of you look up to me as a role model and think I am superior to everybody in every way, but this must be done.

First thing I will be addressing: my items and residence. For my items, I will be auctioning or selling most of them and give the leftovers to ShelLuser's nonprofit organization (GRIP). As for my residence, I will either randomly unclaim it without warning or sell it to the highest offer. My residence is 14141. I would keep it, but that would serve no purpose.

Now, what would I do with my amassed fortune? That is solved by my favorite game: The First Loser. I noticed that DufnePoodle ran the game in my absence and improved upon it in several instances. If DufnePoodle doesn't mind, I'd love to run the next one with my rupees for the prize pool.

The Empire has given me several great experiences. I have had several highs and lows (some should be put in a cringe compilation (please don't do that to me)). I notice that I befriended some people that all have one thing in common: being great.
    - PenguinDJ
    - nick5013
    - monorailx
    Wait a second... I am kidding, please do not hax me

Of course I have befriended a bunch of players, but that is countless. So, to cover everybody, I give you this heartfelt letter:
    Thank you, (YOUR NAME HERE). We have had many great memories over the time we have known each other. I will never forget when we (SOMETHING WE DID TOGETHER).

Some quick tips:
    • NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, should you store your items on a player's residence that will go derelict
    • Keep track of your awards and promotional items (I am missing like 5)
    • Stone Slabs fit in any theme
    • If you let other people get on your nerves, the terrorists win.
    FAQ:
    Can I have your head?
    Sorry, but I really don't want to torture myself with that. I bet you can pick one up for like 5 rupees.
    Any regerts?
    No ragrets. Not one letter.
    Why Stone Slabs?
    Why do we breath air? Is the Earth flat? Who let the dogs out? All great questions but they are unanswerable except for the fact that it just do.
    What do you do now?
    Singleplayer Hardcore (Vanilla), Overwatch, College, Work, and Town of Salem
    Why did you quit?
    Sort of like killing people. It is fun at first but you get bored after a while. Some people find ways to make it fun for them.
    I believe I covered all of the bases except for the giveaway. Pick a number 1-10. If your number is even, odd, imaginary, unknown, negative, or irrational then you get a free virtual high five. Make it 2 because we will miss the first time.

I will be seeing you guys in-game or on the forums until my The First Loser game ends I guess.
    That reminds me, I want to bring up The First Loser. If you have any ideas on how to improve it, please share it with me. I'd love to hear it.

I feel like I am forgetting something. Oh well, you can tell me what I missed.
    ILTG, Hashhog, Dufne and 5 others like this.
  2. *returns The First Loser torch*
    Unoski likes this.
  3. You missed the new staff members being announced
    Unoski likes this.
  4. Sorry to hear your leaving for good. Your stone slab collection was the best on EMC!
    Unoski likes this.
  5. Sad to hear that you are leaving.. :( You were one of the emc 'active' veterans that I constantly saw on the forums. Of course there are some other ones, but you're a cool guy. Other veterans really rude and negative these days. :(

I understand, everyone will eventually move on from emc. You will always be remembered for those games. ;) And your stone slabs. Who could forget that stone slab game you created? Or the title king of all stone slabs? :p Lol. I wish I could be recognized as much as you did. Seriously, every single time someone mentions stone slabs, I think of you.

Those First Loser games were really fun; it was cool to see someone create a fun game like that. Maybe you should do that mega game, with a 5 columns and rows. I remember you mentioned something about that, but it never posted. Maybe add powerups? Stone Unbreakable? Death-Choking Stone Missiles? :p Or maybe poison? There's some crazy ideas for a game like that.

So, all I have to say is. Well, everything. Even though you haven't been in game much, I mean- I haven't even seen you in-game ever. You still changed the forums. I'm speaking really strange, but its true. This is what all emc veterans want to achieve: an imprint on the forums. Recognition. Memory. Okay, now I feel weird talking about this. xD The point is I probably won't forget you. I'm going to frame your DoubleSlabHead in my promo room. :)
    But, why the title of the thread? 'Cows chew in a figure 8' What? Why that? Also, why did you rename to Unoski? Do you really like skiing? :p So, good luck in the future with college. I will take the cube of 1 .
    -Sincerely, Ender
    607, nuclearbobomb and Unoski like this.
  6. Stone slabs are overrated
    Unoski likes this.
  7. uno momento....
    The Lord of the slabs is leaving us? T_T

I wish you will with your goals. And if you ever do return I will have some stone slabs waiting for you. Oh and I choose the number 7 and will take my double high fives now :D
    607 and Unoski like this.
  8. I knew you wouldn't come back, but it's still not making me happy to read this. I feel I have to, though, as I want to know what's going on.
    It's a shame, you were the only one that made me remember Nick, and now we miss the both of you... :(
    I'll keep following your for a while, at least.
    Well, I'm going to have breakfast now.
    To finish this message: I'd like the square root of 7.
    Kytula likes this.
  9. The title of the thread is basically me not wanting to put something generic.

My name change is a bit odd. I started out with SkyDragonv8. While playing steam, I saw somebody named "ThatUnoGuy" and decided to steal and change that clever name to ThatUnoSky. After I got addicted to Garry's Mod TTT, I found a nice home server and this one guy kept calling me Comrade Unoski and the name just stuck after a bit.

Of course I kept that separate from the Empire, due to my love for stone slabs. SkyDragonv8 > (a bunch of names) > StoneSky > Unoski

I am horrible at skiing. I prefer snowboarding which fits the Unoski I guess.
    Dufne, 607 and Kytula like this.
  10. I am sad to see you leave, best of luck in your future :).You play overwatch? What level and rank are you? :p
    Unoski likes this.
  11. :(
    Unoski likes this.
  12. Sad news, but the best of luck with whatever you do :)
    Unoski and 607 like this.